THANK YOU from Leilani

leilani_munter

I wanted to personally thank all the people who helped me out this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway-- you all made me feel so welcome to race with you. Special thanks to Thad Felton, Doug Lege, John King, Deb Williams, Terry Dickerson, Rick Day, all the officials, Butch Miller, Deon Deneau, Michael Crofford, Chuck Licata, Craig Davidson, Jerry Young, Jason Young, Brandon Carswell, and I know I am forgetting some names here, but THANK YOU!! I had a great time and I will see you guys next year... same place, same time, okay? :D

ONE QUESTION--- does anyone know how we can get a tape from the broadcast of the race that TMS was playing? I know I got one from 2004, but can't remember who I needed to call, THANKS!

Cheers,

Leilani #57

Leilani,

Please don't thank him too much, as it is he will never be the same...

Also, I have a couple of pictures from the Speedway club. I'll try to clean them up a little, there was a glare off the windows in every picture I took... Think I have you lined up before the race and maybe two action shot...

Way to drive and thanks for the great show...

Leilani,

It was so nice to finally meet you, and I enjoyed getting to know you better. And you represented "us girls" so well on the track.

I hope you'll find some time to race with the USRA again, or possibly at San Antonio Speedway. I think you may already have a fan club here!

I wish you the best of luck with the remaining 25 races you've scheduled this year. Will you be racing with the ASA at SAS on October 21? I didn't see it on your schedule, but I'm hoping it will be added at some point.

Hi there,

I'm based out of Mooresville, NC but the ASA team I am working with is in Indianapolis. I'm putting a lot of miles on my car this year driving to the closer races and also earning some frequent flier miles!

Right now my team owner doesn't have SAS on the schedule, but hopefully I can talk him into it. Would love to race with you guys again. I am counting on USRA coming back to TMS next year and guarantee I will be there if it happens! I improved my finish by three spots, 7th to 4th, so if I can pick up another 3 more spots next year.... :P

Also earlier I forgot to thank Jerry Young, Jason Young, Dennis Lege, Sherri Lege, Shelly Felton, and Brandon Carswell! You guys rock! :D

This is my favorite picture from the weekend, courtesy of Marc Roy, awesome shot Marc!

6.jpg

LOL... I could have used oxygen there at the track... The treck from the outside of turn 1 to 4 and back was killer in the heat... lol...

I hear ya'... I went from the Speedway Club to section 417 which is right at the entry to Pit Road and back at Lap 50 of the IRL race. Talk about being out of shape...

No Marc, what I really meant was if you get to see Leilani again at SAS, YOU would need Oxygen... :D:P:o:lol:<_<

Archived