MONDAY JULY 3?

hotchassi7

I knew there was a reason I didn't like pizza. LOL. Sorry for the comment, I am just frustrated that there were several cars that we were bringing from West Texas and now it has all fell apart. I just don't understand why the promoter wouldn't want everyone possible to know the pertinent information so we could make plans and he could have a large turn out from out of town support. I have never believed that is the racers responsibility to promote for a promoter, we do enough in preparing and bringing cars.

OK here it is hotchassis7, we will open the gates at 4:00 as usual we will stop the draw at 7:00 to give everyone a little more time to get there.

M1 - I apologize for your frustration but I do not want to get on here and put a bunch of false information nor do I want to get on here and put a bunch of information that would hurt my show. So I can get on here right now and tell you I have been working on some sponsors to make the modified show a $1500 to win $100 to start, I have yet to get the commitment I need so it is still $500 to win and $40 to start just like every week. I think lying to the racers is much worse from a promoters standpoint then not saying anything at all.

Again, I am the only one that loses by you not bringing your 5 cars to my race but I will except that loss over getting on this forum and making promises I can't yet keep.

Those of you that are going to support the race the Modified and Limited Modified purses will be the same as they are every week, I am working on several sponsors to kick this up a little and make it worth your while to drive down will let everyone know as soon as possible.

Sorry for the drastic delay in getting this information out.

M1 my number is 361-548-0669 you can call me collect. I realize you think you should not have to promote my track that is my job but you seem to find it easy to do negative promoting on this website.

Thanks hope this helps all that want to race.

Owen Pittman

I never negatively promoted your track or your race. I was the one that was trying to pry information from you so we could make plans to come race. I simply wanted the same information anybody else would want if they were planning to travel 500 miles to race. I have raced a lot of big shows and never had to call a promoter to get a schedule or purse payout, they used that information to PROMOTE their upcoming events. Good Luck with your race and your promoting efforts.

WOW! Some can punch in a bunch of keystokes to get on line but can't seem how to use a phone...what HAS the world come to now!!?? Are we becoming "keyboard potatoes"? LOL

On a serious note, what I do know, is Owen has ALWAYS answered his phone when I called for info. I'm not always around the computer and when I need answers, I call him...i have found it is much quicker and I don't have to log off the adult sites!!! :o:o:o:o

Can't we all get along????

Mr Trigg again I apologize for not posting what you needed when you needed it, I will try harder in the future.

I just did not want to post a regular post because that would not help draw you to the races, I want to hit the internet with a bang and a big purse so lots of cars would want to come race. I originally planned a big modified show but the sprint cars are eating up a large portion of my budget so I have to rely on sponsor help for the modified and Limited purses.

Thanks again for you interest.

Owen

i have to admit it owens is doing it right .dont say it if its not true. dont mislead drivers with money races with out the money .nothing wrong with getting the egg.s in one basket. m 1 dont get your pants in a wald .he.s trying to build up a honest approach with eveyone . and when you do get down here and race you are promoting the track btw you said yah have 5 cars .i dont race dirt but i did . so for all ive. heard is good things about the dirt track and staff .so bring your cars and get at it .promote your cars and sponsor its not his job to promote your sponsors but he does when he opens the gates .on a defferent note anyone have 327 gears for a mustang .

damn trigg, you are doing well to be able to bring 5 cars, j/k, hope you come down, you of all people know this track and could score big, bring it on michael and i would even come down just to help you out, oh ya bring batman too, we would make a great team,lol,lol :P:rolleyes: michael hows your wife doing also, very nice lady.

hell it doesnt matter what the purse is any ways. youll have to get by 87, 89,1 mods to get a good chunk of the money any ways. no to sound like a a$$ which i probly am but those boys will and can put an a$$ whooping on pretty much everyone on the track. not only are they great drivers but this is there track and they know it best. just giving the praise to the ones who put it out there every week. sorry if i left anyone out. :D

Hey Boerne,

Forget about the 5 cars. Lubbock is running 3 nights with 1000 to win on Sunday and Monday, the rest of the guys are going to go there now. I am still planning on coming and running Big Al and Bobby's spare car. Come on down, it could be fun. We've had alot of fun in that car every July 4th we've ever run in it. I am going to try and go this weekend so we can work the bugs out before that race. Tamra is doing fine, we're both super busy with work.

BountyHunter,

You're right. Those guys are fast. I didn't make any claims about winning anything. I just wanted several guys from here to come down with me, that's all. They wanted to know what we were going to run for and what the schedule was, I asked and here we are today.

naw wasnt trying to put any one down or say yall cant win. yall are probly pretty good racers. what i was trying to say and probly didnt say it right is that if you want to have a good time, with fast cars, good tech( that means that they race by the rules no exceptions, if you cheat you dont win) and lots fun then you need not worry about pay out. yall need to come down do some racing that you will enjoy with no favotism, and have a honest good time. i know yall want to justify the long haul with a good pay out but lets be honest we arent gonna get rich racing. i guess to make it short... if you want to have fun racing on a fast awesome track and it to be fair with a great crew and great racers then give us a try no matter what the payout. so didnt mean to offend no one . sorry.

:D

Owen, what time do the races start? Checked the new site, pretty cool, but found no start time for Monday night. I'm going to try to make it down with saspeedracer to do stories/pix.

BRH50, where you going to be staying at? Bodett Hilton??

M1, Know any nice looking single West Texas ladies you could bring along for me? Tell the wife I said they were just for me. :lol::lol::lol:

Sly.....keyboard potatoes.....I think you summed it up well. LMAO Can I get those with bacon bits and cheese? Actually if you had seen my last phone bills you'd understand a little better. :o LOL

Reb,

I put an ad in the personals for you this week.

Wanted:

Toothless beauty that loves fast cars, doesn't mind dirt in her beer and wants to party on the beach til the sun comes up.

Still waiting on the many responses we expect. LOL

Mod m1,

You blew it big time. This is Reb were talking about. The add should read:

Wanted. Human Female. 35-50 yrs old. Breathing would be nice, but not required. Most love racing, dogs, and maroon Mustangs. Knowing how to perpare food is big plus, or just remembering what condiments are taboo on his Whataburger. Blindness also a big plus, as is muteness. Non-english speakers OK, as he won't care what you say anyways. Wardrobe optional, as he will supply Hooter's uniforms.

:P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Archived