Who's gonna get it

AARC67

Who's all showing to take a win this Saturday! Anyone got anything for those neons? How about Stephens(SS),Knight(PS),Mikulencak's and Whitaker's in Mods? Theres alot of talent and well deserved drivers out there that might do it, everybody seems to be getting faster. Well, put on good show like yall always do guys! I like drinking and spectating,as opposed to drinking and typing! FRED

Fred, I bet your gonna see a ford or a honda win the thunder stock race. The neons are going to try a couple of different things this week to try telp them turn better. We will see if they work or not. If those fast fords finish the race one of them will win. I could not tell you who is going to win the big car races, just flip a coin on that one. See you in the stands on July 3rd. Neon Will

I think your car is pretty fast Darenger,and you drive it pretty well.Get that cam in and you might get it done.You always seem to be in the top three every saturday when things go well for you. As for low 18's,well it must have been a really good night on the right track setup,but i've timed you and Jason and at best i caught yall at 18.7-18.9. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but Stephens on a good night barely hit 18.2.And i'm sure he did or could beat the times I clocked him at.As, i was saying I'm not calling you a liar,but i spend my times at the track RANDOMLY clocking the fast dudes,and you are one of them.As for the neons,if rick starts in front and everybody behind him reeks havoc like they always do,Rick will get it.He takes up alot of track coming out(lol).If not I'll give it to EJ or GB.They are pretty hungry and frustrated.And Will your just too damn nice(lol)You got to be the cleanest racer out there.Good luck to all you guys,Oh by the way,Stephens In the Supers and Whiteaker and Majek In the limited and mods.JMO FRED

As for the neons,if rick starts in front and everybody behind him reeks havoc like they always do,Rick will get it.He takes up alot of track coming out(lol).If not I'll give it to EJ or GB.They are pretty hungry and frustrated.And Will your just too damn nice(lol)You got to be the cleanest racer out there. FRED

...I can't help it if Neons get bigger coming out...it's an engineering design fault!!! :rolleyes:

As far as Will being nice!!??? Man, he's got ALL of you fooled...you should see this guy in the pits...totally different a REAL Jekyll & Hyde...kinda creepy... :ph34r:

Sometimes I have a hard time believing the times I hear since I can't time myself.

Keep timing me if you don't mind, and let me know.

I was told I ran an 18.2 one night....and I heard Bill was running 18.2.

So yes.....it's difficult for me to believe that.

Especially when I can feel my cam run out at about halfway down the stretch.

Motor isn't everything, but it sure does help.

I didn't forget you Tim,i just thought you were'nt gonna make it. I'll put you up there with a top 3 ,maybe even the win.Don't be bothered with the wide neons (lol),you should finish great if lapped cars cooperate. Again if Will used his bumper now and then he could win alot more than he has,but thank him for being a gentlemen.Good things happen to those who are patient. I'm just jealous of the deal Rick got for a very fast and cheap top 3 car!! Good job Rick,and hope you start first,you might pull it off. As for Darenger i will keep on randomly timing cars and let you know how you are doing.I should be parked next to you this weekend. I help out that SLOW guy. You know his name ...Kennemmer(lol) We're just learning and trying everthing under the sun. Don't get mad Darrell you know i'm kidding. Good luck guys. Seeyou at the track with bells on!! FRED

Archived