Race Track Car Count

txtom

Thought some of you would be interested in a great car count one race track is experiencing.

Unfortunately, none of them are race cars.

This is Montgomery Motor Speedway, and it's current use as a storage facility for hyundai cars.

This is one of the finest and most storied race tracks you could ever visit or race at.

post-2-1149643740_thumb.jpg

To add a little bit,

I'd like to thank the people who appreciate the work I myself and other officials do. It isn't always fun and sometimes I wonder why I'm doing it instead of helping a particular driver. I don't know, but a little thanks goes a long way. There are many times I get frustraded just as many drivers do but for some reason we keep going. Guess it's cause we love this crap too much. Just saying next time you go to which ever track it is you support give those that are workin to make the show happen a little thank you. It's what keeps us going.

Nascar pays out $1,700,000 in money at the end of the years in point fund money in the Dodge Weekly series. That may not be much to some people, but it is a nice chunk of change to most.

That is a nice chunk of change, but I think the point that is being made is the Daytona 500 winner receives more money than that for just one race. That $1,700,000 is for all the Dodge Weekly series, whether you feel NASCAR does not care or give a damn about its roots and short track racing or has turned all of their focus on cup racing. NASCAR can preach all they want about how important short track racing is, but NASCAR’s actions show their true feelings about it.

JMO :D

I didnt mean to ruffle anyones feathers, all Im saying is that drivers dont just come out of thin air and if NASCAR doesnt want to end up with a bunch of guys who cant speak english like CART or the IRL it has to support its local tracks (kind of like the minor leagues)

But then again I guess someone will have to drive the Toyotas and Nissans and Hondas .........etc

Archived