Donnie Moore Dominates TPS

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thats probally about right i wouldnt put it past it to have a whole lot of cuss words in it . but o well maybe i can start up enough stuff he will bring me up again hey maybe he was saying that all fords have to start the race 1 lap down cause of me :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oldtimer I don't recall him mentioning your name at the meeting,Carpenters name yes,considering he has made himself a spokesman without a car in the battle.

They didnt but look at poorboys post .who.s name is there ..so i guess he was there and no one heard my name except him .heck i dont know .i dont know why he lost class at me cuz i never cust him out .

THEY didnt that i know of .but btw poorboys post is he must have been there and heard my name when no one else did .i mean he.s cussing me out .when i havent cuss him out .so i suppose he really likes me :D to give me such honor. .

we dont need a head start just need to be alittle closer to the front but sence we have only ran one race we.ll have to see jessie thinks we have something for him and he.s the monkey behind the wheel. so time will tell. <_<

Can we finally close this thread? All this typing on here is not going to change any rules or make our cars faster.

Face it Donnie's fast period, they obviously spent some time & money on that car. All I can say is "Unbelievable power from that small of a motor". Plus he's finished all the races therefore he deserves to be way ahead in points.

Also if I was a betting man, @ the next TPS race THR July 2nd I think Donnie could start dead last and win. JMO Plus I believe there is some tires/tire that could be won also if he can do it.

If nothing breaks, Donnie will win his 6th race in a row.

Bryce

byrce you are right no matter what is put on here it wont change anything . but thats what nice about texas speedzone cause you can talk about anything as long as you dont bash someone but at least i can grip about them slowing down the fords i just hope that donnie does get beat in the future and i hope it is a ford that does it

Your right, but I just would like any car (Fords or FWDs) to give Donnie's a race straight up because @ SAS he just straight up out ran us down the straight aways (pulled #2 & #27 5 car lengths on the backstretch one time). That's a 1600cc motor pulling 2000cc /2300cc motors. So I'm not sure which car in the series has the power to stay with it.

NEIL what i hear is you was thanking people for showing up despite me . i have never said i want the tps to shut down ive never said i wanted you to turn over control of tps ive never asked people to boycott tps i think tps is a good thing i just dont agree with some of the rules and some of the decissions made

brice we would love heads up in sas with don hope to get that 7 car going soon .he.ll beat us on take off but believe we could give him a run .but like i said got to start in the back .jessie told me he as the driver had more .in him that is his driving .but i am with you i want anyone to beat him i dont care what kind of car brand does it .if don runs good and gets beat .then someone beat the best at that time good luck.

Archived