Donnie Moore Dominates TPS

so is it becoming the tvws

Texas VW Series?

I have said it before and I will say it again. If I were building a new TPS car under the existing rules, I'd build a 2338 Ford or an Air-Cooled VW's with coil overs all around. If Leroy Farmer - or someone with his proven racing background - built another Mustang under the exiisting TPS rules, I believe it would dominate like it did before.

The fact is that a couple of the FWD VW teams have worked their tails off and are finally maximizing their potential. Not to say that the Ford teams aren't trying their best, but it is very obvious that the work the FWD VW teams have put into their racing programs is paying off.

Nick Holt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok people i was told that i was brought up in the drivers meeting at the tps race can anyone tell me what was said

yep............i can tell you , if you promise to GO AWAY!.............

nobody tell him , let him feel like a rock star for awhile............"ohhh they're talking about me....i've gotta be popular" j/k.

Reading a few of these emails makes me ask a very personal question,

Are you all that shy about writing good ENGLISH to establich your point? What grades did you all make in Grammar?

What a shame that Texas Speed Zone does not grade for English Composition before posting. Should they hire me-most of you would have red marks in the margins of your text.

Written text is much easier to understand when reading one's view the "written text" is understandable the first time in reading- in a proper English and grammar format.

:rolleyes:

My point exactly Old Timer-who cares?

:rolleyes: People that read care. Your ten dollar point is just that. $10 Dollars. Even if someone reads in between the lines, that is what is being accepted in prose?

Where is your class?

i have more class then you.ll know but read it again here is where you get to just let go with out be.ing correct in your spelling . or the way you say something . this is in joyment . yes thats why i only charge 10 dallors for my view .cuz it isnt worth a plug nickle really . and i dont take much of an attack on here to personal. so fire away if you want to . :D

And the million dollar question is this..

Did any one you find a misspelled word or remark?

You should have!!! :P

what do you see wrong with this [edited out by Nick Holt, 5/31/06] ............guess it happens to the best of EM huh.

get a life- i was offerred scholarships THRU 2 differrent universitys on creative writing and honors english. but it stops there.i don't criticize others grammar.

a the million $ question is- why don't you prrof read your own stuff before you open UR mouth.

so i guess nobody really pays attention to neil at his drivers meeting .

If you want to know what Mr. Upchurch said at a TPS drivers' meeting, why not ask him? When I asked him, he told me exactly what was said. I'm sure he will tell you exactly what was said too. His phone number is (210) 655-3222.

Nick

well i dont think i should have to call anyone if i say something about the tps or neil i will post it here i just had two different people tell me my name was brought up in the meeting .

Then why didnt either one of these so-called two people tell yourself what was said about you in the drivers meeting? :P

Archived