Donnie Moore Dominates TPS

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a tip, talk BS about how fast your going to be with your freinds but don't put it in writing. That way if you go out and look like a goof the whole state won't give you crap, just your freinds will. I'm just having fun with you. And as far as that other stuff, I wouldn't mess with Jason's interest.

Interesting statistics regarding Saturday's race:

8 of 13 (61.5%) of the field were FWD VW

3 of 13 (23.1%) of the field were RWD Ford

4 of 6 cars (66.7%) to complete 20 laps in the feature were FWD VW

1 of 6 cars (16.7%) to complete 20 laps in the feature were RWD Ford

Had Harry Osborn made one more lap it would have been 33% Ford on the lead lap, statistically speaking, the average says there is no clear advantage since the percentage of cars finishing on the lead lap is essentially the same as the percentage starting the race. Had either Dishman competed, it is likely the numbers would have been skewed in favor of the Fords..

1 crew why did you guys cry when lalo didnt have a restrictor on his car for those races i dont know how others are looking at it but it seems like the car count with tps is going down but when you have ( i crew says 13 ) cars and 8 of them is vw it seems like it is becoming a vw class

If it is a VW preferred/dominated class, why not get a VW?

because that would be to logical? and then there would'nt be any excuses ........

hmmmmmm steven no phone call sorry your wrong.but i did get some info and thought id retrack . that does not hurt to do that when you are wrong .but i didnt retrack anything else .there is a lillte known thing called when your wrong admit it .i know that is very hard for a lot of poeple on here . but not for me . :D

because that would be to logical? and then there would'nt be any excuses ........

I thought you gave up on this o well wellcome back. you get on that crazy saddle and race somewhere .

mike 48 would not want us to have one . a vw we would just drive him nuts asking him . HOW DO WORK ON THIS THANG :D

probly so aint nothen i cant drive good atleast who knows .nobody ever let me drive one .took a street car out at cc .its different but fun .not that i didnt have an offer did one time but the guy wreck the car o well that was my chance

Discussions about other people's personal relationships - especially when everyone knows who uses a certain nickname - is not appropriate forum material.

Thanks.

Nick holt

ok people i was told that i was brought up in the drivers meeting at the tps race can anyone tell me what was said

I'm sure Mr. Upchurch will be more than happy to share what was said in his drivers' meeting. Why not contact him?

Nick Holt

Archived