WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "CHICKEN MAN"?

Well this is a neat little topic. It would seem that these two drivers have a problem with each other. Week after week these two cars test each other out on the track. A few weeks ago these two cars got together in both the heat and the feature. Last year at ccms there was a wreck that happend when a yellow mustang pulled down in front of Carl and Carl hit him, the yellow car went up the track right into the lead pack. I have this on video, it did not look intentional. But one car was totalled and another taken out of contention for the race win. Now, who was driving that yellow car? Hmmm.

I had this same problem once.

Seems like the #44 car was attracted to my #3 car for a while. and the #3 to the #44 for that matter.

Turns out it was just the two guys driving the things.

In the end I had gone through 1 whole car, and two front clips.

I finally just gave it up, and things worked themselves out.

Recently I've raced next to the 44 several times with no incident.

Maybe since I added a D to my number, it offset the powers of the universe and the cars are no longer attracted to each other.

O.K. maybe not

Maybe I just cooled my temper.

Anyway.....just my experience.

These guys will cool off, or they won't have cars to race.

purestock3, I had this same problem last year. It seemed that my neon always connected with a certain ford. Dont really know why, we talked about it but we could not stop it from happening. Just one of those deals. We have raced all this year and never even rubbed fenders.........yet. Neon Will

I take one day off and look what happens.. LOL...

I have edited and deleted several posts in this thread. Bashing drivers (or anyone else for that matter) is not permitted on TXSZ.

If someone has a problem with a particular driver, that person should take that matter up with the other person in private.

Nick Holt

There has been a few drivers making some pretty crazy calls lately. But you must remember,brains might be just as important as cahones! Don't let me steer yall wrong,yalls madness is one of the reasons i enjoy spectating. Keep it up,yall put on a great show. Kudos to STS! Now hurry up Saturday! FRED ARREDONDO

Maybe the 9 and the 18's driving styles are so much alike that they are attracted to each other.lol

Now THAT's funny! I don't care who you are!!! :D:D:D:D

DID someone finaly teach 44 how to drive . if thats true thier are someothers that need help . i know rick .s going to get me at work .o well . 12 is that sponsor going to put up what they did in sas that time that ej ran .. be good to see yah in sas then we could call it ford fiesta race . :D

Archived