opening the track

railer

I came to a conclusion, I just dont know if the asphalt track will open this year . I just dont hear or see anything that has proved any out come.I see payouts and all that stuff ,but has someone out there (in stone) know for real. I hear few more weeks , Its been like this since the rule meeting . well ??? Does anyone else feel the way I feel?

don was.working on the consession getting that done .as of last friday the sealer still had to be done but they had started on it .havent been able to get over this week .work . next week i will go and help. how about anyone else out thier.has to get the wrecker and sweeper going .he needs help with those .

I was over their tuesday of this week and i an going back today they told me that the material was not their yet but it was going to be their today so i guess ill give it another shot today hopefully they have the materials.While i was their i noticed that they have been painting and its looking good.

There has been a few people helping out and everyone at CC Speedway would like to thank everyone for there efforts and patience...

Donnie has been at the track everyday from sunup till late in the evening.. They have been Painting, cleaning, fixing whats broke, and working on the racing surface..

Due to my current work schedule, i havent been out there during the week, so i do not know the current status, but it is coming along, and if there is anyone who may be interested in providing a hand, feel free to come by the track.

Tom Creacy

Archived