Hello from Arizona

chiefs13

Hello from Arizona. With no racing going on, the wife and I have headed out west to Red Rock country, Sedona Arizona. Came out Saturday 5/20, returning Saturday 5/27. This place is in the middle of nowhere but it is beautiful. Lots of golf, jeep tours and the Grand Canyon. I do have a prdiction for this weekends race. Jeff Gordon to win. Let me tell you why. Went on a 4 hour jeep tour in the desert today, out og 70 jeeps, we were assigned #24. Went to lunch today, got one of those black buzzers witht he lights, it was # 24. Ya gotta believe. Can't wait to get back to Texas and racing on June 3rd.

See you at the track.

Guest bigfat
Hello from Arizona. With no racing going on, the wife and I have headed out west to Red Rock country, Sedona Arizona. Came out Saturday 5/20, returning Saturday 5/27. This place is in the middle of nowhere but it is beautiful. Lots of golf, jeep tours and the Grand Canyon. I do have a prdiction for this weekends race. Jeff Gordon to win. Let me tell you why. Went on a 4 hour jeep tour in the desert today, out og 70 jeeps, we were assigned #24. Went to lunch today, got one of those black buzzers witht he lights, it was # 24. Ya gotta believe. Can't wait to get back to Texas and racing on June 3rd.

See you at the track.

I thought there was no Sedona??? At least that's what the song says.

AS for the Jeff Gordon prediction. The 24 Jeep # and the 24 Buzzer number were supposed to be added together. That would give you the winner and make Mona very happy. She'll be sending text messages.

Gosh Jody,

You do have a little bit of brain in that thing that sits on your shoulders. By the way, Lowe's Motor Speedway is Jimmie's house. At least if Jimmie Johnson wins, Gordon wins also. I will give Gordon that much. He does know how to pick a true race car driver.

Hey Milton,

Do they have any rain out there? If you find some, bring it back with you, but don't let it go until after June 3rd. I have to meet Woody. You think Terry will let me give him a ride in my car? I wonder how old he is? He is not bad on the eyes. Oh my, please don't tell Wesley, I was looking at Woody.

Have a safe trip. I know you haven't spent much time on the golf course, but be sure and put sunblock on if you do.

See ya,

Not just because he's a fellow announcer AND we did a radio gig on KTSA together "way back when..."

But I'm on record with agreeing with Uncle Miltie...Jeff Gordon to win this Saturday night...

Archived