WOW

arts22

they shouldnt have fouled dirk on that last shot he took in regulation............if they didnt send him to the foul line, the spurs probably would have won............oh well there is always next year............good luck to the mavs now, hopefully they can keep the championship in texas.............

Yeah Ginobili made a bad play, but without him SA would have not been in contention. Maybe next year and you are right hopefully the Mavs can represent Texas. Well at least the Spurs will not be playing on Saturday nights. Even if the Spurs would have won, it was a bad coaching job.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigfat

Spurs fan here but I'll be rootin' for the Little General and the Mavs. Not sure if Dirk will off set their inablility to do anything with Shaq but we'll see.

Well the Mavs are from Texas and Shaq went to high school in SA, hope they put on a great series and they go seven games. Hope the refs will not have much of an impact on how the games are played and let the players decide the game. I think it is dumb when they say the refs are calling it tight and are not letting players play physical. Then later say, right now they are allowing a lot of contact so they are not going to get any calls. The refs also "t" up someone for arguing a call, some of these refs have big egos. When they miss a call they then make up for it at the other end with some bogus call. I think this is the only sport where the refs have such an impact on the game. The Heat don't have anyone to stop Dirk and the Mavs have three big men to "hack-a-shaq". Dwayne Wade is unbelievable and the Mavs have some quick guards.

Guest bigfat

they Mavs do have 18 fouls to give but if Shaq is getting the ball under the basket, he might just be shotting the and ones and not have to worry about going 12 for 36 from the line. Should be a great series. I won't watch though until game 6 and 7

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigfat

I wonder how Kobe feels right about now. Funk soul brother. Check it out now. Funk soul brother. Even though the fatty wasn't a factor. The better team always wins in a 7 game series. It's a shame it only went 6. See what the RED SOX started?

Archived