17) #6 Randy Smith

18) #8 Buddy Stapper

19) #0 Bennett DNS

Bombers

1) #55 Fred Koch

2) #38 Karen Jack

3) #78 No idea

4) #07 Ralph Postell

Just wondering why the #9 thunder car didnt get dq'ed for purposly raming the back of the #18 car?

Also the driver of the #78 bomber was Roger Davis if someone would read the registration form that was filled out.

I more Question at the races they said # 78 won second place cause the 38 was in the infield and didnt finish across the finish line on the track, so how did 38 get second ? thank you

Just wondering why the #9 thunder car didnt get dq'ed for purposly raming the back of the #18 car?

Also the driver of the #78 bomber was Roger Davis if someone would read the registration form that was filled out.

I more Question at the races they said # 78 won second place cause the 38 was in the infield and didnt finish across the finish line on the track, so how did 38 get second ? thank you

Speedy,

I'm sure Owen would have appreciated a chance to discuss whatever problems you have with the calls, the scoring and getting names straight before getting on a public forum to air them.

Nick Holt

Nick that is correct, I would be happy to answer any questions Mrs. Kemp might have.

Robin Thanks for coming and supporting we appreciate your support.

I will check with the video and the scorers on the 38 but I will say if a car crosses the start finish line in the infield, on its roof, wheels, on it side, in the fence, riding the bleachers it does not matter they still cross the finish line.

The 9 and the 18 will both be repremanded and have action taken against them as they were both in the wrong if you were watching the race. Sorry I do not make snap decisions on this stuff Robin, I will take care of it and let me know your number so I can call you and give you the outcome.

Thanks

Owen

Thank You Owen for your reply. Like i said I was just wondering and the other was a question regarding Bombers cause we were told different on the outcome of the race and when the question was asked at the end of the night at the back gate they were not sure since they go by what they are given.I never said i had a problem with any of it,as they were questions.I always thought it was ok to ask here like everyone else does. THANK YOU again for your fast reply like you give to everyone Owen.

GIT R DONE and lets keep racing!!!!!!!!

Archived