Congratz Todd

neon14

Way to go Todd winning the Thunder Stock feature. You picked a good one to win 300 bucks. G.B. you beat the neon this week I guess you have been working out and taking your vitamins I see. Looks like you will be dreaming of honda's this week LOL! Now you can add honda to you hate list. Thanks to everybody that helped kick our purse up this weekend, 175 for third was really cool! Neon Will

yea Todd congrats and thanks for the donut on the door lol ... i thank it would have been a blast if i didnt cacth on fire owell be back in two weeks

E.J. when you passed me I thought dang he's fast, but he's on fire LOL! It must have been the nitros line that burned on the header. Your gonna get one pretty soon, you have prolly had the fastest car the last two weekends.

Congratulations Todd on a great win.I didnt even know you were at the track till you blew by me.Thanks for making an opening for me to pass Rick,I just couldnt close the deal till he moved a little for you and I followed.Man that was a fast race,Cookie man said he never had that Toyota RPM that high.I guess those Tuner cars are showing their stuff,No way I can run as fast as you.Thanks Will for letting me have 2nd,the 225$ will come in handy with the 3rd or worse finishes comming.Thanks to all the Thunder Cars for showing up,I think we had the most cars.Somewhere around 21,finished 8.High attrition rate.Hot tempers,fast cars,hard racing.Glad we have a week off to recover.Thank you STS and Owen for giving us this special race. :angry: %^&*#@$!(* Neons AND Hondas

Congratulations Todd on a great win.I didnt even know you were at the track till you blew by me.Thanks for making an opening for me to pass Rick,I just couldnt close the deal till he moved a little for you and I followed.Man that was a fast race,Cookie man said he never had that Toyota RPM that high.I guess those Tuner cars are showing their stuff,No way I can run as fast as you.Thanks Will for letting me have 2nd,the 225$ will come in handy with the 3rd or worse finishes comming.Thanks to all the Thunder Cars for showing up,I think we had the most cars.Somewhere around 21,finished 8.High attrition rate.Hot tempers,fast cars,hard racing.Glad we have a week off to recover.Thank you STS and Owen for giving us this special race. :angry: %^&*#@$!(* Neons AND Hondas

Damn GB,

You ran up like a man possessed!!! LOL

Making an opening?? I though it was you pulling a TEU manuver!!!

Congrats Todd, it was a fun night!!!

BTW, do you think GB has added Hondas to his Christmas wish list!!??

LMAO!!! :D

Archived