The Shrimp

redd35

Hey Steve, I go all the way to Corpus to get the usual crap you give me, and then this!! It was not the same without you there to pick on me....but others filled in (thanks Don).

With all this "rest" you will be getting, I feel sorry for eveyone when you get back to the track!! You were missed......and if you or Michelle need anything, you got my #

Take care................ ;)

Steve, slysnake does not know what he is talking about. You can run as many valves as you want in the thunder stock class. If the doc says you need to cut back on racing alittle bit, welcome to the half-car class Steve!

some guys will do any thing for some free press.hope for a full and speedy recovery.michelle i know this has been hard on you and the kids try and get some rest.

If...and only if this quote was directed toward me or Will's comment does this pertain...if not, Nick, feel free to delete...

I have known Steve aka "Shrimp" for a LONG time and he & I kid around like this ALL the time...it was in jest, not a "plug" for anything...we have all the "free press" we want... just come watch us race!

Now to more important things...

Steve

Get your a$$ back well and water the track!!! Don just can't do it like you do!!!!

:o

Archived