help

shracey

Nick, don't get mad , i'll throw some racing in with this question.

OK, I HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH A 1942 CHEVY TRUCK. THE MAN WHO OWNED IT HAS PASSED AWAY, AND THE TITLE HADN'T BEEN TURNED OVER TO HIM YET. THE ENGINE IS REMAN, SO I CAN'T GET THE VIN# TO GET A LOST TITLE OR EVEN A NAME OF A PREV. OWNER. WHAT DO I DO???

THE REASON I'M ASKING IS THAT I'M SURE WITH RACE-CARS YOU HAVE HAD TO COME IN CONTACT WITH, SOME WHAT, OF THE SAME THING. RIGHT?

oH AND BY THE WAY, GOOD RACE!! GO THUNDERHILL!!!#2 bobby teer go bro!!!

Was that enough? :rolleyes:

PS Did I hear that #73 is back? Or on his way back?

Tracey Teer THR - SS #2 BTJ SIS

210-659-6721

call auto theft and tell them you need someone to come out and fill out a 68-a form and then you can get a tiltle for it. That is what i did for my trailer and that is how it is done for restored cars and such. there is a little more to but the officer will explain it to you when he comes to inspect the car. If you dont want to pay for a bond then you just tell them that you restored it and need to get a vin# for it otherwise you have to get appraisals and such if you need a little better explanation you can call me at 512-784-5461.

Thank You!!!!! :)

I may be calling in a couple of days. My uncle, Buddy Yantis Jr, is the one who will be restoring it, and he won't be picking it up 'til Tuesday or Wednesday. THANK YOU!!!!!

TRACEY THR-SS- #2 - BT SIS

You can also go through Lawrence Title Service and get a bonded title...I think it costs around 150.00

How do I find Lawrence Title Services. I called information and asked to search in Austin, San Marcus, and San Antonio. No listing.

Tracey Teer/THR #2 SS/ BTJ Sis

And by the way it's a 46 chevy, not a 42, like I was told. :( Don't I feel like a moron! But its hard to tell them apart.

If I can't go the fast way w/ lawrence Title, then I guess I'll have to call the police, I just wanted to get it fast!! Anyway I want to thank ya'll for all your help!! Thank You!!!!!!!!

Tracey Teer/THR #2 SS/ BT Sis :)

And I'm Tired of being a tire changer!!!!! :lol:

Archived