Thunders

Nick and Owen, Thanks for keeping this an entertainment value added item, its great. I have about half of my Sailors and Marines hooked on this website now. Maybe you could help us out by sending some DVD's of the races if there's anyone still doing that out your way. Rick, Will, and GB and all the rest of you, it's good to see that you guys are all still keeping this enetertaining. We live for this kind of stuff. 4 days in the field and the first thing we do is come look at this website to see what's going on. Several of my Marines are from Corpus also.

Love to see some racing DVD's. Rick knows where to drop them off (one street over from you) if we get any takers. Thanks in advance all of you.

Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A HOT DOG RACE! Thats not fair! Everybody knows G.B. will win this race. Once again it looks like the rules are written for G.B. I have a more fair idea. 10 laps, 6 beers(or wine) and then ride a unicycle from the tech barn to the payout booth. Neon Will

A HOT DOG RACE! Thats not fair! Everybody knows G.B. will win this race. Once again it looks like the rules are written for G.B. I have a more fair idea. 10 laps, 6 beers(or wine) and then ride a unicycle from the tech barn to the payout booth. Neon Will

...and not just any beer...it has to be Bud Select...or single malt scotch & a cigar...cuban...50 gauge...uncut...

no blackberry wine, no Busch beer, no Keystone...unless driver has chugged 6 of the others BEFORE the race!!!

where's the sign up??? :lol:

Gee.....all this hype and money on the line and I will have to miss the race. I will be haulin Jenn and the Hayabusa to Houston to let her run in the 2nd installment of the Texas Shootout Drag Racing Series. Will, lookout for GB when big money is on the line that old man is hard to beat. One of those Fords could spoil the night for both Will and GB and that #0 Nissan could just steal the money and make a run for the valley with all that cash. That hot dog race is going to be on June the 10th and I think that is the Dynamo Cycles night at the races. If we could find a patch of concrete maybe Will's little sister , 9secondjen would do some super burnouts on the Hayabusa for the fans that night. Oh, just a thought what is the longest stretch GB has gone without winning a feature race. The old man might just be in a slump.

Racetrack14

How about 10 laps with a requirement to chug a beer between each lap?

LOL!

you dont have to chug a beer must faster if you shotgun it just better be able to open your throat. or else wear it btw neon in law i hope your not kin to will dont think gb .s hart could take it. :lol:

Hey,why is everybody picking on me? :D Anybody can fall down.Looks like Will found a way to find paridy between FWD and RWD by making the race a unicycle.Can we lock the wheel?I will need training wheels.How much weight will I have to carry extra?And Rick,how bout Everclear?After a couple of laps,we will forget about the race.(then I can sneak in a win)Here we go,1 shot Everclear per lap,unicycles,run what you brung,smoking a cuban throughout,last man standing or rolling.First prize,a foot long hot dog with mustard and chilly,extra hot. Tim,I hope you get 12 together,racing you and EJ have been really fun.We are very close in speed so the race determans the outcome.Maybe we can work together and find a way to beat that pesky Neon.The enemy of my enemy is my friend.Good luck to everybody,see you Sat.

How about 10 laps with a requirement to chug a beer between each lap?

LOL!

you dont have to chug a beer must faster if you shotgun it just better be able to open your throat. or else wear it btw neon in law i hope your not kin to will dont think gb .s hart could take it. :lol:

He Married my sister. Does that make us kin? I'm sure GB's heart can handle it. I just hope I can make it to a race before anyone figures out a way to beat the Neon.

So how many thunders do we have for this weekend? The pay out is really good for a thunder race. I wonder if any TPS cars would like to come and play in the dirt? Lalo, Jesse, Lisa, Jesse Jr, Chip? The ccms gear works. Its a blast! Gage, can you make it? And where is the BMW, Josh lets go race!I went by your work today looking for you. Just looking for cars, Neon Will

C'mon guys & gals

Come play with us Thunders in the dirt with us and drink some "adult beverages" afterwards in the ghetto!

...Unless of course you're just scared of getting dirty!!!! :unsure:

C'mon guys & gals

Come play with us Thunders in the dirt with us and drink some "adult beverages" afterwards in the ghetto!

...Unless of course you're just scared of getting dirty!!!! :unsure:

just scared of your driving .

So how many thunders do we have for this weekend? The pay out is really good for a thunder race. I wonder if any TPS cars would like to come and play in the dirt? Lalo, Jesse, Lisa, Jesse Jr, Chip? The ccms gear works. Its a blast! Gage, can you make it? And where is the BMW, Josh lets go race!I went by your work today looking for you. Just looking for cars, Neon Will

motors are out of cars.thanks for the invite.

I am trying to get Cookie Man and Bennett to make it.Bennett says we are easy.These guys have old cars built years ago.The Nissan was outlawed at RGS,one of those cars that was built by a racer and was deemed too fast.Bennett bought it about the same time I was daclared too experienced to race thunders and got another driver to take over.That Nissan and my dirt Scirroco had many classic battles.The 6 car is exactly what Thunders were meant to be,its a bone stock Toyota that never had the head off.It handles good and almost won a championship until his car was claimed 2 races from the end of the season.There was no trade on that claim eara so he would have lost eather way.These guys represent 2 of the Thunder drivers that were pushed out of racing by a track that wanted to "make it fare for everybody and keep Thunders a beginners class"Im glad STS doesnt treat us like little kids.

somebody bring me a damn car out there. i wanna get dirty too.

if not ill just watch with a couple of my sponsors. they are the thunder car supporters owen was talking about. good luck guys

RICK WHERE IS YOUR TRUCK .RANDY HAS GOT A BAD ICTH. NO MAN MADE OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT CAN STOP IT EVEN THOSE TOOTHLESS TOPLESS LADIES .HE NEEDS A FIX NOW .

NEWS BREAK RICK RATCHET JAW .SAVES A MANS LIFE FROM .HIS DEMENS THANKS RICK YOUR OUR HERO.

somebody bring me a damn car out there.  i wanna get dirty too.  

if not ill just watch with a couple of my sponsors.  they are the thunder car supporters owen was talking about.  good luck guys

RICK WHERE IS YOUR TRUCK .RANDY HAS GOT A BAD ICTH. NO MAN MADE OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT CAN STOP IT EVEN THOSE TOOTHLESS TOPLESS LADIES .HE NEEDS A FIX NOW .

NEWS BREAK RICK RATCHET JAW .SAVES A MANS LIFE FROM .HIS DEMENS THANKS RICK YOUR OUR HERO.

Oldtimer did you just have a fix. lol

Archived