Thunders

Since it is Autozone night at the Races and and our favorite Autozone person drives a Thunder car we are going to kick the purse up a little bit.

$250 to win then regular purse meaning $200 for second plus $40 to just start the feature with 16 cars. If we have less than 16 cars we will still through the 250 on top and the 40 to start.

Lets show the fans that Thunders do put on a show and are the class to watch. Some of the Thunders own supporters are putting them down and I think that is wrong and it is time to show everyone wht kind of show Thunders can put on.

Call with questions.

548-0669

Owen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo-Hoo more money!!!I like money.Wish I could win it again.I have to give it up for Will,hes the man to beat now.Congrats on another great win.One warning,theres some hungry dogs barking at your heels.Everybodys getting faster and getting good with chassis setups.I know Rick wants to win his sponsors money,12 is very hungry,21 is overdue if he can avoid the 6,Ronald is always fast and I am always broke.Dont forget the other guys are getting it done too.The bounty is up to $2.09 now.As far as knocking our groupe,if you aint raced with us you dont know how demanding it is.Without the V8 hoursepower to get speed in the straight you cant slow down in the turns so guess how fast we are cornering.Nearly wide open.Thanks Owen for thinking about us and you know we will give you all we got.Thats the nature of Thunder Cars. :ph34r:

For extra money we should go extra laps.I always liked 25 lap features in any case.I drive 6 hours to race 15 minutes.Longer races mean you dont have to take as many chances.For this Sat 30 laps would be nice (or more) its just fun to drive.I can make 120 laps with my big tank now.4 galons.At Gator we ran 50 laps and it was great. Now if we can get a full invert we will really show you some racing.Put the race in the hands of the drivers.MY VOTE IS 50 LAPS AND FULL POINTS INVERT.

How ever many laps it takes to tire out that Neon is what I want.50 laps on the track,10 laps around the stands,5 miles down the levies,a race to CC Speedway and back,hell even include to my shop and back.I will chase that Neon like a hound dog on a fox till I beat him or drop dead trying.I see Neons jumping the fence instead of sheep and that does not put me to sleep.Some people would call it a quest,I call it obsession.How bout it 14,dual Sat 7:30 PM? bring your friends. Thumper

Well G.B. I have been obsessed with beating you for the last four years so it is nice to be on the other side, at least for a little while. I know this neon cant stay on top forever. Thought it was all over last weekend when E.J. passed me. But I am not gonna give up easy. I'll dual you and I will bring my friends, Neon Rick, "Ratty" Carl Lee, and Todd "fishy fishy" Evans. I'll be there, Sat 7:30 sharp STS. Neon Will

Ill be there. now the car im not sure. Talk to my uncle today and the guy building my motor said the #2 and 3 rod bearing were crap so he is replacing the crank and putting all new bearing and that good stuff. So im not sure if the 12 car will be there. Hopefully.

Matter of fact G.B. I will race you all 50 laps around the dirt track, around the stands, to the levie, to ccms and back, to your shop and back. Heck I'll even race you to my Grandpa's house. Did I just say that? Or did I mean to your house LOL! Owen, I think you should keep this race down to 30 laps so the old man does not get tired. Anyway, Neon Will

I am going to make it 25 laps, we are not going to get all crazy and race to Will's Granpa's house or nothing like that.

A Thunder Supporter called me last night and has 2 sponsors kicking in a little extra this week on the purse so check this out, we are bumping it to $300 to win, $225 for second and $175 for Third! Oh yea it is still $40 to start. But no car count could hurt us so please lets rally the Thunder troops and make this work!

GB and Will you 2 seem to have some issues with each other, how about on June 10th during intermission we have a special match race between the 2 of you and settle this fued, it will be the HOT DOG race, 10 Laps and 5 hot dogs winner take all. Any questions!

Owen

I am going to make it 25 laps, we are not going to get all crazy and race to Will's Granpa's house or nothing like that.

A Thunder Supporter called me last night and has 2 sponsors kicking in a little extra this week on the purse so check this out, we are bumping it to $300 to win, $225 for second and $175 for Third! Oh yea it is still $40 to start. But no car count could hurt us so please lets rally the Thunder troops and make this work!

GB and Will you 2 seem to have some issues with each other, how about on June 10th during intermission we have a special match race between the 2 of you and settle this fued, it will be the HOT DOG race, 10 Laps and 5 hot dogs winner take all. Any questions!

Owen

sounds like an old fashion gruge match . does chilly come with that.and peppers .getting alittle hot .

HEY,WAIT-WAIT I WANT IN ON THAT DOG RACE WHILE Y'ALL ARE OUT THINKING ON EACH OTHER MOVE I WILL JUST COME AROUND Y'ALL AND WIN THAT DOG RACE :P:P:P:P:P:P , GOOD LUCKGUYS I AM BACK IN TOWN.HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE SAT NIGHT SOUNDS LIKE Y'ALL HAD SOME FUN WITH OUT ME.

Hey,my hot dog will be faster than that Neons.I won one of those races at Rio Grande Speedway a few years ago.The funny thing was Bennett Glen,the one with the #0 Nissan was lined up for the race and I asked him if he had correct change for the hot dog and coke.I told him Theser was not going to give the hot dogs away.He freaked and drove back to his pit because he didnt have money on him.It was a joke but knowing Theser he took it serious and went to the back of the line.Ha,Ha,whatever works.Pete,you just want a free lunch and you probably can eat faster than the rest of us.How fast can you get in and buckle up? :D

Archived