pure stock

bountyhunter

i dont know what the track times where but this fella came out of no where. he got 2nd in the heat. so he started 11th in feature . before the first caution he was in 6th . then after the caution he moved to 2nd and was trying to get around the car in first and he pushed the tire of the rim. that sucked cause he had that race.

Seems like the pures are putting on a good show. Does anyone have some lap times?

Sure would like to know what they are. Trying to get our car repaired and out there. But it will be a rookie driver and will probably be slow.

So, if anyone has some lap times, sure would like to see what they are.

Thanks

Guest RandyBorlace

2003 turkey trot (when the cars were faster) justin henley was turning 18.2's i was turning 18.7's last time henley ran this year, he was turning 19.9's and low 20's consistently we have clocked most others in the mid 20's to low 21's, and even seen em as slow as 23's and 24's.

yea i get ya but you know a man travels 2 hrs to a track hes never even seen, not to mention i believe thats the 3 race ever in his life, he just got into racing a month ago , raced every other weekend cause he works on a rig, goes out on his 3rd maybe at most 4th race and runs that good on a track he just heard about , i say thats who to watch out for. i believe he gets of the rig tuesday and will be at the track on friday and i might just bring my limited to give me a little practice since ive only run this car once and sucked at it. its a little differ from running a modified mini stock. a little quicker and harder to steer but might come and give it a shot. :D

Archived