wow 5 in a row

"on another note, how about a run what you bring 4 cyl race. i believe people would show up from all over. i know a few businesses that would help sponsor the purse. i see some gaps in the tps schedule that would allow it. why not?"

I know a few that would....The fans would eat that up.

Then all the 4's could run a 2.9 mile road course at Texas World Speedway in August.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are the legacys really hurting for attention? i don't think so..........and there are alot of new guys that are really helping the series. i don't mean this rude , but i'm guessing the only legacys that will be at a race like this are the ones that you bring........nothing rude , just don't see anyone else interested in this , for good reasons.

Id say the perfect place for your run whatcha brung wide open no restrictor no rules no limits ultimate 4-cyl challenge race would be at the Aug TWS race that Direct-flo wes telling us about. What better place to show what you can do than at TWS. JMO

• 2 weeks later...

We went to see the movie "CARS"

Oldtimer....I'm pretty sure that was you in that movie starring as Mater...Tow Mater How did you land that gig?

Saw lots of other characters I recognized but none as famous as Oldtimer.

Cool Movie

We went to see the movie "CARS"

Oldtimer....I'm pretty sure that was you in that movie starring as Mater...Tow Mater How did you land that gig?

Saw lots of other characters I recognized but none as famous as Oldtimer.

Cool Movie

just humor me some more mikie pike. :lol:

Archived