wow 5 in a row

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey way to go donnie moore  for winning 5 races in a row cannt beleave the margin of victory that car sure is on rails this year .

are you even the slightest bit embarassed for your self at the level of maturity you display on matters that you have no matter messiing with? here's a suggestion , build a car and beat him then.........such a master chassis builder as yourself should have no problem pulling that off ? .................and if money is the issue , i'm sure there's a sponsor out there dying to support somebody like you , perhaps KleeneX.......

neil found something not kosher .with the 7 eng dont know if we will make it to kyle .may have broken piston .i.ll pull it down this weekend .then we.ll see .allitle blowby thats not good .got it alittle hot in sas. last time up .THought i.d let you know :unsure:

cRt racing: So that you won't make more errors in your postings and for the record..........

Donnie Moore has won four TPS races in a row - NOT FIVE !

His margin of victory in the four races was:

March 11 @ SAS - .68 seconds

April 15 @ SAS - 7.35 seconds

April 15 @ SAS - 10.60 seconds

April 29 @ THR - 1.41 seconds (race date corrected by NU 5/14/06)

Notes: In both April 15th races, a "gang fight" was being held for 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place which helped #70 separate from the field. In the March 11 and April 15 races, the margin of victory was among the closest in the last several years of Texas Pro Sedan series racing.

The above facts compiled by:

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Thanks nick all i know about these conputers is how to get to texas speedzone .and say a few. well more that a few words. im not very good with anything else to do with this contraption . so now im going to figure out how to turn it off .

CRT could you see in the future and give me the winning lottory numbers you know i could use the money . but dont forget the 7 car and rest of the gang. maybe i.ll go 7 .48.53. 2 1 and lets see i know i know 4 .yah think thats the winning numbers . :D

I HAVE WATCHED SEVERAL PRO SEDAN EVENTS THIS YEAR AND I DONT FEEL THAT THE FEILD IS NOT AS STRONG AS YEARS PAST.THERE ARE SEVERAL CARS NOT RUNNING THIS YEAR AND OTHERS HAVING PROBLEMS MAYBE THAT IS PROBLEM BUT I DONT FIND THE PRO SEDAN FIELD TO BE COMPETITIVE . I HAVE SEEN THAT IN THE FIELD OF 18 TO 20 CARS THAT THERE IS ABOUT 4 CARS THAT HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF WINNING THE RACE BUT THATS ONLY MY VIEW, BUT DONT HATE THE 70 RACE TEAM THEY HAVE COME READY TO RACE THIS YEAR

any bookies around that are taking bets on tps races they do it for horses and dogs . at least here i might be able to make some money and i dont dislike the 70 team either i just think this year they are taking full advantage of the rules this year

I dont think there is one team out there that dont admire what don and team have done .they are a great team . i myself do like don .havent talked to him much so i dont have anything to dislike him and the team for .and maybe what im getting at is rwd and fwd dont visit each other often i dont go over to .to many teams and say hello .and the same to us .i have gone to some car before .but they havent came to ours .and that needs to be done really .and as for teck they do their s .check cars .and the like and if the people in charge .visit with teams .say hello .address concerns things whould be much better .evolution you have a good point .not many teams are on their game yet .working on it .and i am not pointing a finger at anyone .for the odds i say we will win soon .

neil found something not kosher .with the 7 eng dont know if we will make it to kyle .may have broken piston .i.ll pull it down this weekend .then we.ll see .allitle blowby thats not good .got it alittle hot in sas. last time up .THought i.d let you know :unsure:

Oldtimer all race motors are gonna have a bit a blow by theres nothin you can do to stop it. When you take a motor and run the hell out of it that crap happens. You would know for sure if had a broke piston. so just racing. Instead of pull the motor apart run a compression test first.

thanks for the imput 12 but 25 years of building this kind of motor .i had just allitle to much .we broke a piston last year just where the flycut was .we have such a large cam .we had to cut more than we would like so this is called pushing it close it works fine if you dont lean out get hot or wrong timeing i dont mined taking a motor apart when it has that much money in it / even if im wrong i will fill better .ive let things slide before and cost us me and us so better to be safe than sorry .but i am going to do as you said there .how about your eng got it fixed

oh we got it hot in sas .first time that has happend .

CRT? Although i am not much of a gambling man, I would have to probably bet against the #70 car. Since the 1st race of the season, a few other cars have made up time and are closing in on him. (slowly but surely i hope). But, of course, the #70 car has the best odds of winning again though. You said the fords are the long shots of winning? I wouldnt bet that the #2 car is a long shot , because if his car isnt leaking and is set right, it can compete. But i would place a large bet that his son (#1) will probably take himself or someone out during the race. LOL

I am betting on the new #74 car to hopefully compete and overtake the #70 this race if he can get his car back together again and get it running smoother.

Archived