ARTS

gundogC3

Been trying to go to Arts site for a couple of day's to look at some old stuff.....it wasnt there? WELL..I know why know......they have kick'ed everybody but the northeast to the curb...so it seems. It doesnt have any of the old records on there anymore for our guy's around here....if I'm wrong,,,my bad!

Gunter, that was Dwayne Stark's website. As long as ARTS was in operation, he left it up and allowed us to post results into it. He has now closed it. It has nothing to do with the Northeast or Lonestar at all.

Mike Garrett

Yes, I hate to lose all of those records as well. I was able to save most of the records pertaining to Jon by just printing them out some time ago. Actually, Dwayne was going to take the website down when we took the series but Bob Gelsi and Jon worked a deal with him to leave it up and running for our use. He did that at his own expense if I am not mistaken. It was interesting to go back and look at some of the results from several years ago. Thanks for being interested enough to inquire.

Mike Garrett

also would like to take the chance to thank jon garret once again for keeping life in the series- NOT KNOCKING THE NEW SERIES! just thanking the garrets and everyone from jimmy spillar to jimmy merridith and terry james for helping to keep the trucks around.........i hope they can prosper . it is a very unique and affordable class and as a part of it i love it and am very appreciative to have it.

Thank you, Shawn, for the comments. We would have liked to have done more but sometimes you have to play the hand that was delt. We hope the trucks do well also. There are a lot of trucks sitting idle around the country right now. It would be nice if somehow they could be organized again into different regions where you guys could compete on a national level. I don't know if that is possible but maybe should be looked into. All these other guys liked racing the trucks just like you do.

Thanks again,

Jon and Mike Garrett

Archived