Stock Car Championship

Guest bigfat

Guest bigfat

Does anyone know of anyone that might have pics of the Stock Car Championship last year? It's been a while but any help would be appreciated. Looking for pics of the Super Stock Race.

Good idea Jody,

I would like to get a picture of the [edited by Nick Holt, 5/8/06] that ran off the track and totaled me. Need to paint a target on him. :o;)

Yes, poorboy.

I sure do appreciate the loan of the radiator. Hope you can come up to SAS and I don't have to return the favor of a radiator. Maybe I can loan you some gas or a tire instead.

I keep thinking of how much fun I had running CC. till I got luched and then pegged in the infield. Still, was a blast for the weekend. We will be back, long as hell don't freeze over or the creek don't rise. :)

Will the event happen again this year? I was down there with Steve osborne and the THR gang.. and had a blast.. may take the car down there if i can come up with 7" tires.. or maybe a change is weight to keep me from buying special rubber for 1 race..

Let's be clear.....you got Luched, but not by the Luche.

Just in case I come up to SA this year!!

Yeah, I guess it didn't have that "professional" feel to it. Always a wannabe in the crowd aint there?

Zoom, your target is easy to spot without a target on him. Just look for that silver buick #38 that's all over the track. Never would you have been luched by a luche. They're a great family driving team and don't need to resort to stuff luke that. Jr and Sr will both just out drive most folks on that asphalt track, and that's been their home for 30 plus years. Yeehaa from DJ in the Desert

Guest bigfat

We were in the middle of the Luche sandwich for several laps. Little taps but no lurch. Great race. BUT WHO CAN I GET PICTURES FROM.

crt, i beleive Owen brought the Stock Car Championship to CC. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that. If he wants it at the dirt track then great. I will be there. If Don has one at CCSpeedway I will be ther also.

{HEAR YEE HEAR YEE } we have a major brake through .{CRT } said he.s wrong .i cant and wont believe it .it cant be true .darn just after all these years we raced together he finaly admited it ..jk :lol::lol::lol::lol:

STEVEN THAT HAD TO BE PAINFULL

True dat, True dat, was a fun race

Guess there has to be a new name for the race, if there is one.

So.......................any suggestions?

I think I'm gonna get a kick out of this one

Sparkling City Race Week......Nah

Fastest Quarter Mile Championships......mmmmm

LUCHE FEST!!!!!.........Yeah, Yeah, I like that one!!

I have been hard at work in my lab and have come up with a new repellant. It will be called LUCHE AWAY. It will come in a 34 ounce spray can for only $19.95 and will work on mosquitoes as well. I will try to have some at practice to try out and will be taking orders. This is for a limited time only so you better hurry.......... ;)

Archived