Needed Suggestions

abrungot

We are working with Checkered Flag Collectables to increase our inventory in the JRA Booth.

I am looking for suggestions on things to have on hand/improvements:

An example of things in progress is we are going to have the ability to make team buttons, koozies, and "special" limited print shirts.

Can we think of anything else that would sell and be nice to have on-scene at the tracks? Both SAS and THR...

Aaron

Here's one Aaron. Have one or more group pictures made of the THR drivers and cars on the track................. Kind of like that old pic. from 1964 we've all been looking at in the History Section. Have copies of the photo for sell along with an ID list in the booth.

Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh!

How about autographed glossy 8X10's of Chuck Licata?

Combine those with either a set of darts, or, black magic markers. Should sell like hot cakes.

:P

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Dart chucker (no pun intended) :lol:

Aaron,

It would be neat if a fan could get a picture (8x10) of himself with his favorite driver and autographed as well. I'll bet Mr. Garvin could set something up like this. Also, from the past two weeks, I know I've had plenty of time to do some fan mingling (since we run last). Just a thought...

-Clint

Aaron,

You can check with my sponsor, Instant Imprints. I am sure that Larry, Helen, and Erik can work you up a great deal on the shirts, hats, banners and other stuff. You could sell mugs, pens, etc. with either the track data, or specific driver’s info, and Instant Imprints can set it all up for you.

PM me and we can talk about it more.

Archived