Lifestyles Furniture adds to USRA Truck Purse

For Immediate Release – May 4, 2006

(210) 415-1251 (cell)

(210) 690-8564 (office)

cnholt@sbcglobal.net

nick@texasspeedzone.com

Lifestyles Furniture Ups USRA Trucks Purse this Saturday at San Antonio Speedway

San Antonio, TX (May 4, 2006) – Lifestyles Furniture of Lockhart has donated $500 to the United States Racing Association Truck Series purse for the “Magnum Trailers 50 presented by TexasSpeedZone.Com” truck race to be held at San Antonio Speedway (SAS) this Saturday, May 6, 2006.

Lifestyles Furniture is a major sponsor on the USRA Truck driven by Jim Albert of Lockhart.

“Lifestyles wants to make the big USRA Truck race this weekend a little more interesting,” Albert said in announcing the generous contribution to the purse. “So, we’re giving $200 to the winner, $200 to the second-place finisher and $100 to the third-place finisher in addition to the regular USRA Truck Series purse.”

The USRA Trucks will be competing in a 50-lap feature at the half-mile, high-banked oval along with the USRA Modifieds and three of the SA Speedway local classes – the SAS Sportsman, Road Runners and Grand Stocks.

The SAS pit gates open at 2:00 p.m. while the grandstands open at 5:00. p.m. The racing action will take the green flag at 7:00 p.m.

Admission is $15 for adults, $8 for Seniors and Military (with ID) and $3 for children 7-12. Children 6 and under are admitted free.

San Antonio Speedway is located at 3.5 miles south of Loop 410 on State Hwy 16 South, (towards Poteet).

For more information about the USRA, visit http://www.usraspeed.com. For more information about San Antonio Speedway log onto http://www.sanantoniospeedway.com.

--30--

Lifestyles Furniture Ups USRA Trucks Purse this Saturday at San Antonio Speedway

I thought Jim was sponsored by... oh wait different Lifestyles than the one I was thinking of :lol:

Thanks Lifestyles FURNITURE I'm sure those top 3 guys will appreciate it.

Archived