Question ...........

Budman

yep...........and i'm betting he paints his toe nails as well.

which brings me to my question ...........WHY is there so much robby bashing while this coat tail grabbing fruit dances (and i do mean fruit and i do mean dances) through the tullips untouched by such a judgemental crowd as myself? i wish for the sake of the kids and the sake of me not having to see him he would go on a charity ride from febuary to december every year. jmo. DO IT FOR THE KIDS KYLE! please.....and another , jmo.

Well 'Horse I won't comment on all that. There is however, a hilarious story he tells on himself and his pony tail.

Back about ten years ago or so ( I think it was the very first Brickyard 400), he wrecked hard into the outside wall. The hood got wrinkled up so bad, it hung up the throttle linkage, so after careening off the outside wall he went full throttle into the inside wall.

He said that wreck was so bad he was only semi-conscious when they got him out of the car. The safety crew got his helmet off and were asking him the normal questions to see if he was OK. The problem was, he couldn't give them any intelligible answers. So they laid him out on a back board and strapped him down. Then they were going to lift him up and put him on a stretcher. When they did, Kyle let out a blood-curdling scream. So, they quickly sat him back down on the ground. They started asking him more questions about what was wrong and where was he hurt. But, in his current state, he still could not give them any intelligible answers. About this time Sterling Marlin walked up, who was also involved in the crash.

Again, they started to lift Kyle on to the stretcher and again he let out a blood-curdling scream. They quickly set him back down again. That's when Sterling Marlin solved the mystery of Kyle's agony. He told the safety crewman at Kyle's head ............ "Hey Man, you're standing on his pony tail!" :lol::lol::lol:

Archived