big picture racing

AARC67

ATTENTION all ministocks and pure stocks! Yall put on a great race,but lets not kill each other this early in the season. I would like like to see all of yall finish the season intact and unharmed. I love the aggression,but feel that yall are not racing for the year,but instead, for the night! Let's try and figure out what we could to have a great car count to last the season and make STS endure! I understand the passion and will yall crave,but make it last.The more cars we have,the more FUN we ALL have!I'm not trying to stir things up(or am i?),but lets put on a great show(lol).Theres too much money on everybodys hands to throw it away on a hasty call.Other than that ,yall are as entertaining as any other class!Keep it up! FRED ARREDONDO

I do race to win, but I agree w/ AARC67

Had I pushed the envelope the other night, I might have finished better. Or I might have needed the wrecker to load my car. After last year taking care of my equipment is a lot more important to me.

That doesn't mean I'm gonna back off, just means I'm not interested in clipping my car three more times.

Better race me hard, cause I'm doin the same.

i cant remember his name or the exact year but here is some food for thought. he was a romco driver in 2002 or 2003. he failed to win a race that season and owns the championship trophy.

frank carpenter in his fifty.s won a championship in 1991 .with the first time a mustang won one that we buildt.and won two races that year /and he only wanted to win the last race of that year .he finished top ten 98 percent . no dnf .

Archived