looking for a pinto

txtwister

jessie got the frankinstien in the back yard need a cage .to throw one together it may be what you could use .yes lalo does have someold pintos out back maybe something left to build .call him randy .

hey steven if your dad hadnt gathered up all those pinto.s back then we might of got lucky enough to get them :D today..i think at one time he had 10 or more he put an add in the paper and people just dropped some of them off . .i know where one is in sandia but i cant talk thier lingo.

i havent made my mind up yet. the dirt looks like fun, i dont really trust cc even though im trying to, the tps series is a possibility. i just dont know yet. we dont have anything left to prove, otherwise it would definately be a tps.

didnt think you had to prove anything .ever .just admit it you miss us .toothpick

oldtimer, they let old people in there. Look at G.B. lol

its not legal to have mercy killings .so i guess you just have to live with us then .i hear that gb has a false ID. it said he was 40 where can i get one . :rolleyes:

oldtimer, Pappy was the last person to get a fake ID before that company got busted. And I think the max age limit for the thunder stock class is 45, that gives me 10 good years of racing before I have to retire. Good luck at finding an ID. If you cant find one you can still hang out with us after the races and have some BQ and tell stories. I hope to see you at the races old man. Neon Will

Archived