Another rules ?

Truck99

Are the super street rules complete? I've looked at them up and down and can't find anything about a cubic inch min or max or any rear end rules (floaters, fords, quick-changes, or stock?) Also didn't see any cam rules (roller cams allowed?)

Thanks

The rules are not yet set in stone, that is one reason for the meeting tonight, to get more drivers input. I have been talking with a few drivers about the different classes and what changes need to be made.

On another note, if you ran a certain number on your car last year than you will still keep that number. New drivers that register tonight will have to chose a number that is available.

To directly answer your question NO ROLLER CAMS, NO QUICK CHANGE rear ends must be stock mounted for the car claimed.

The rules are not yet set in stone, that is one reason for the meeting tonight, to get more drivers input. I have been talking with a few drivers about the different classes and what changes need to be made.

On another note, if you ran a certain number on your car last year than you will still keep that number. New drivers that register tonight will have to chose a number that is available.

To directly answer your question NO ROLLER CAMS, NO QUICK CHANGE rear ends must be stock mounted for the car claimed.

Thanks for the clarification Don. Looking forward to seeing your schedule come out. We just might be able to make a race or two.

Since the rules are still open for discussion, I might suggest that you consider allowing the Edelbrock 2101 manifold and/or the marine manifold. I thought the previous super street rules allowed the 2101 manifold, and this might get you a SAS or THR car or two on occasion. Just a thought.

Archived