Congratulations to "Old Slow Joe"

tqj3

tq

Thanks, And as far as what Terry will come up with is anybodys guess.

Big John

"If it won't roll dirty push it!"

txtwister

Qualifing times high 18's low 19's, Race times mid 19's low 20's. And yes I have raced at THR in TSRS and USRA/ROMCO

Joe Aramendia

If anyone knows about "Rollin Dirty", it is Big John.

Don't believe it, just watch him waller around under one of those cars for an hour.

Personally, I think Ol' Slow has been secretly getting extra seat time in Bigfat's cheated-up Caprice stocker.

(don't forget-"Classic")

Guest bigfat
Personally, I think Ol' Slow has been secretly getting extra seat time in Bigfat's cheated-up Caprice stocker.

(don't forget-"Classic")

That was the way I got the car back after Ol' slow shook it down for me. I had no idea he switched the wheels and siphoned out all my gas. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

txtom

Everyone at SAS could get extra seat time in that tank all at one time. Big John does roll dirty, But he ain't scared.

Big Fat

I told you not to cut that wire for the fuel gauge! Does it still have cruise control? If it does you might want to get it out before it's found.

Joe Aramendia

Guest bigfat
txtom

Everyone at SAS could get extra seat time in that tank all at one time. Big John does roll dirty, But he aint scared.

Big Fat

I told you not to cut that wire for the fuel gauge! Does it still have cruise control? If it does you might want to get it out before it's found.

Joe Aramendia

Slo,

If you disturb even the slighest dynamics of that hoopty you will find out that the handling will go away quickly. Furthermore, let's not add any passengers until I can get the Safety-Kleen/Mason Racin'/Wes and Mom Trucking/Garrett Motorsports Chevy's 305 loosened up. It's still a little tight.

Joe,

I did accidentally cut that. I thought it was the right turn signal wire.

Archived