How many?

neon14

AWSOME NIGHT OF RACING OUT AT STS , THE MODS PUT ON A GREAT SHOW LIKE ALWAYS . THE REST OF THE CLASSES WERE VERY COMPETITIVE , AWSOME SHOW PUT ON BY MR. PITTMAN AND THE STS CREW. ENJOYED A GREAT NIGHT OF RACING, I FOUND A PLACE TO WATCH GREAT RACING ON A SATURDAY NIGHT .

Thanks Evolution for coming out to STS, we will continue to try and put on the best show we can. I have to say thanks to the 91 drivers that made their way to STS this past weekend and did an incredible job putting on a show for the fans. All of the drivers have to put up with my agressiveness on the track and hope none of them take it personally as I am just trying to put on a show for the crowd, you fans I apologize for the speed of the show if it is to fast but we want to get in as much racing as we can each night without keeping everyone out there all night.

Thanks again and hope to see everyone come out an enjoy.

Owen

owen you doing good job keep it up the only thing i need is some bomber rules cleared up for me im not complaining i just want to be competetive i noticed i was pretty much the only one with everything in car still like dash nothing is gutted took the car off the street nothing has been done to motor or nothing my question is some of the other cars look like pure stocks so what can i do with my bomber i want to race following all the rules but dont care to be last all the time thank you also thank you for the stickers makes my car look better

WOWWWWWWWW 91 CARS !!! thats great lets shoot for 100 cars and if it happens why dont you guys have a parade lap to show the crowd all the cars that are there at one time or better yet let them all race at once putting the fastest cars in the back HAHA well I guess my mind can wonder. Owen and Gary and STS personel I want to tell you guys Thank You for all the hard work you are doing !!!

your friend BHC :ph34r:

Read the rules. You dont need a dash. Check STS homepage for rules.

My wife's bomber has no dash, no front or rear loop, and no race parts.

It has a bone stock 305 that hasn't been touched, 7 inch wheels, inner

fenders, full wheel wells and the stock 2.29 rearend. Car #38 bomber

thank you racer 88 must of missed all the rules when i printed them i was thinking about the origanal wall bangers fron cc when the only thing you could do was remove glass and trim but thank you for your kindness in replying to me bomber car 07

Archived