TSZ tshirts

Jason

Jason,

You need to hook up with Christy Ganem over at Bowler's Choice Pro Shop in Austin..

She is the best as far as pricing..she does all the monogramming of the shirts..she's the official merchandiser for the TSRS race teams...

And I know this because all the TSRS teams have told me they're very satisified them with her work...

Plus, she's a big supporter of racing in Texas..she's sponsored many local race teams, and she's also a sponsor of The Motorsports Zone show..

Need any other info?

Thanks Christy! I will make a list.

I know now we need atleast one 3x (BigJohn).

XL here.

XL (Marc Roy)

If you are interested in a shirt please put your size in a reply.

Jason

gotcha, yes, I can get "bubba" larges LOL Also, will need the image from you (send as attachment and I will download to a disk) and I can get the stickers made also.

Christy

Remember too, I can do hats (monogrammed) also

sweet shirt man, and i know christy will make um look real nice, as all of the tsrs crew have awesome gear.

big john

what is a bubba large, i need one that is long, cause im always saggin my shorts lol

Hey Nick..

6-foot-1 and 230 pounds, huh?? hmmmm..

By the way, Nick-ster...what does your WIFE say "that smell" is??? :D

Chuck,

For goodness sakes.. what is it with you and perfectly natural body odors? My wife told me just the other day how sweet I smell. I bathe at least once a week (whether I actually need a bath or not) and just last month I brushed my teeth, so they're good to go for a month or two.. I'm told that's a lot more often than you!

And as far as that picture that Tim Lee posted of Ronnie Lee holding his nose while he was talking to me, well.. he wasn't actually holding his nose.. he was just trying to keep from laughing while I was telling him how smart I am...

Nick Holt

Archived