Simpson offering nice discount, Saturday morning hours

NickHolt

Tina Creswell at Simpson Performance Products in New Branufels is a racer herself and understands that this time of year is "crunch time" for many racers. So she is not only offering Lone Star Speedzone readers a great opportunity to save 10% on regularly-priced items for the next month, but is also opening the store on Saturdays from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. starting Saturday, March 5 and for the entire month of March for our shopping convenience!

On top of that Tina tells me that, "We have special low pricing on our Snell 2005 motorcycle helmets and auto helmets!"

To take advantage of the nice 10% discount, just take the attached coupon to the Simpson Performance Products Headquarters at 328 FM 306, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Take Exit 191 on I-35 just north of New Braunfels and head west on FM 306 for about a quarter-mile. Simpson Performance Products is on the right.

post-3-1298648774.jpg

You can print out the coupon by clicking here >> Simpson_coupon.bmp

P.S. While you're there, be sure to tell Tina that you appreciate all she and Simpson do for Texas racing!

Nick

Support your local business. One of the big advantages is you see it, feel it and get it rather than order it online, wait, it gets lost in shipping, it comes in and is wrong item, broke, wrong size or wrong color, doesn't look like the picture and you have to send it back and then they have no more now your money is tied up and you are waiting for bookkeeping to credit you or send it back and racing day is coming up fast!!

If you've ever been to the Simpson HQ in New Braunfels, then you already know that these folks are the best in the safety product business. I've had the tour of their helmet production area and I can assure you that when you put on a Simpson helmet, you are wearing the very best.

But just as important is that fact that you are not just another "customer," but rather a fellow racer who needs and deserves the best safety equipment available.

Take advantage of the 10% coupon, folks. It's good only at the New Braunfels store and will be honored for the entire month of March.

Nick

HEY NICK, AND TINA.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. BEEN TO YOUR STORE AND WHAT A RACERS STORE. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED BRINGING ONE OF YOUR TRAILERS UP TO HOUSTON ON A BIG RACE DAY AND OFFERING SOME SPECIALS ON SITE.

HEY NICK, AND TINA.

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. BEEN TO YOUR STORE AND WHAT A RACERS STORE. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED BRINGING ONE OF YOUR TRAILERS UP TO HOUSTON ON A BIG RACE DAY AND OFFERING SOME SPECIALS ON SITE.

We have a semi trailer operated by Allen Bridges out of Arkansas that will be at Baytown for the National NHRA event. He attends all the National NHRA events, some ADRL races along with some misc. events like Chili Bowl. We have not looked at any dirt or asphault tracks since we have dealers in the Houston/Woodlands area that service these tracks. If you have a big race coming up please let me know and I will look into it. Thanks for stopping by the show room!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came in last Saturday!

Please don't forget for your last minute safety product needs we will be open again this Saturday from 9-1 central std. time. In a hurry call your order in and we will have it ready for you to stop and pick up. If you just want to stop by for a cup of coffee and check out some cool safety product that works for us to! Be sure to mention the Lone Star Speedzone and get 10% off regular price merchandise.

Thanks,

Tina Creswell

Thats what I get for being in a hurry and reading between my own lines...

Tina,

Are Chris and Gary Swenson still set up as dealers? I know they may not offer your discount, but if a racer is at the track they support I like to send them business. Like Simpson Chris and Gary have always been good to the teams I work with and like sending them business as I do Simpson. As always thanks for your continued support of Racers and Speedzone...

Mark

Thats what I get for being in a hurry and reading between my own lines...

Tina,

Are Chris and Gary Swenson still set up as dealers? I know they may not offer your discount, but if a racer is at the track they support I like to send them business. Like Simpson Chris and Gary have always been good to the teams I work with and like sending them business as I do Simpson. As always thanks for your continued support of Racers and Speedzone...

Mark

Gary Swenson with SRC has been a Simpson distrubitor for a long time. We have customers that call in with all types of questions which we often refer to him. Please keep referring teams to Gary and Chris they are both really awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived