Director of Competition

I have officially turned in my resignation at Shady Oaks Speedway. I will no longer handle points or issues that arise at the track. I will handle the prepping of the track but nothing else. I will see alot of you on the nights I come to see the races. If you have any questions please address the to Laurie, Kurt or Jeff. Jim will return by the next race and will assume the Directors duties.

I agree. You have always went far beyond your duty to make everyone feel welcome at SOS. You have done an amazing job with keeping the track going and running smooth.

We (team taz racing) wish you the best of luck!!!

Brian,

I know you stepped into a very difficult position at a very critical time in the history of Shady Oaks. I am sure your service has been appreciated and, having done the Comp Director thing, I know the amount of headaches you get in spite of doing your level best to be fair to all.

Thanks, Brian.

Nick

thanks Brian you have done a great job going to miss you

Thanks for all the kind words, but i will be somewhat around

Hey Brian, I just want to say, It has been a pleasure, working with you and helping at SOS. Take care and I wish you the best.

Brian,

It takes a special kind of person to do what you have been doing since Jims accident, you were friends with a lot of the racers before assuming the duties so willingly and yet unlike lots of people you managed to keep the balance of right and wrong sacred, while maintaining friendships along the way. Your good common sense and intelligence has proven itself over and over again in the face of adversity. Win lose or draw and regardless of how it turns out at the track, you Sir have done an amazing job, I salute you! I am also proud to call you my friend as well. Thanks Brian for all you have done.

Victor

Brian,

It takes a special kind of person to do what you have been doing since Jims accident, you were friends with a lot of the racers before assuming the duties so willingly and yet unlike lots of people you managed to keep the balance of right and wrong sacred, while maintaining friendships along the way. Your good common sense and intelligence has proven itself over and over again in the face of adversity. Win lose or draw and regardless of how it turns out at the track, you Sir have done an amazing job, I salute you! I am also proud to call you my friend as well. Thanks Brian for all you have done.

Victor

TRUE THAT ;)

Brian,

Victor

Thank you

Brian. The time that I got to work with you before and after Jim's accident was a pleasure and fun. I will always remember the day we watered to tracked together. Keep up the people skills we talked about. See ya the next time I come down. Your first flaggman K.C.

Archived