Dirt track at the Texas Ski Ranch

Boerneracehounds50

Has there been any more said about the guy wanting to build a dirt track at his ski ranch on I35 just outside New Braunfels, with Joe Horn and Frank not at 37, just wondering if they would or if talks have been going on about teaming up to make this a go. Anyone have info, ...Reb???????????? :blink:

they don't have the room - or the longivative of intrest....thinking back 7 months ago- i think they were thinking out loud....and just had an idea?

hey BRH50,hope all is good.PAUL with the texas ski ranch is a good,good guy.we talked several times and he has a interest to do it.just the details are not there yet to do it.the property has plenty of room in the back.i am sure that when he was building the t.s.r.many questioned if it would work,look at it now......there may be something there in the near future,if PAUL does it it will be first class.thats just the way he carried himself when i met with him.and watch for some details here real soon on some great news for local dirt track racers and fans.i am hoping before the end of the month we can let all know of a new local track.its close to being a done deal.just checking all zoning requirments at this time.frank t.

man i hope what i just read is right.dirt 4 miles north of new braunfels.i f this happens i'll feel like the luckiest dude alive. 2 race tracks within 15 minutes of my house. i knew my wife was on to something when she wanted to move to san marcos......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if you build it they will come................................so quit farting around and do it , or tell us nevermind.

Archived