Steve Osborne

The total donation collected was $300 towards the jacket so if there is anymore generous people out there who are willing to put in the rest we can still make this happen. There were alot of broken promises and with me working out of town at the time I also dropped the ball so that is why we are where we are today. The friend I was buying the jacket from still has it however it is now used since then. I will be getting the money back so if any of you know of someone who has one or can get a good deal on one let's get this done. I will need someone to step up and help me coordinate this because I stay very busy with my job and I will not be able to get it to Steve in time before the next race. I hate that he experienced that and my apologies go out to him for not keeping up with it.

Kiss Racing do you still have the conatct you said you had for a jacket?

Or anyone else for that matter?

If there is extra money available it could be given to THR to cover Steven's racing expenses, (get in the gate, fuel, etc.). I know he has the love of racing but he had to borrow money to run the last race. He actually told the person that gave him the money, he would get her a trophy if she gave him the money to go race that night. He came through on his word.

Kiss,

The money is going to be refunded by Mr. Anderson (my friend) who had the $300 deposit fro the jacket.

I will be getting in touch with Mary Ann to see if we can creat a racing fund for Steve with this money. If you are still willing to help you can donate money to that instead. The $300 includes donations by Rosie (TXSZ member), Todd Farris & myself.

Send Pancho my best wishes....

Kelly

As tuff as this rain season has been on the track, we will do our part, Steve is an incredible person, his ability to do what he does in that racecar is just unbelievable. I always try to see the cars on the track as just a number, so that nothing is in any way, personal, when I looked up and saw his car at the last race, several raindays, ago, LOL, I was standing in turn one, I said to myself "oh my goodness, he is just amazing", so, Steve, THR is going to do a little part of what all these wonderful people on this thread are doing, I am going to have the THR, CPA, Becky Cooper, have your name on a list for two complimentary garage/pit passes for the remaining of the 07 season. We should all have just a little of the courage that you display on a daily basis! Bless you and your family and your love for racing.

Archived