480 miles

neon14

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure I would, but I know nothing about holding a race...my forte is in advertising...

"Think YOU have the biggest boys in town?"

"put up or shut up at CCMS "Run what you Brung"

BIG KAHONIES RACE!

This won't be a race for the young at heart or those who haven't reach puberty....

Come get ya some or grow some...

THE BIG KAHONIES RACE

B)

I think it would be great if CC would add a run what you brung 4 cyl race for 50 laps on Nov 12th.Bring the Thunder cars and pro sedans as well as those fast Pro 4 cars and invite the houston and Kileen minis as well.It would be exciting.Only rules,all safty rules and 4 cyl engines.Even invite any Legacy cars who wants to come as well as Dwarfe cars.50 laps,maybe 75.We could call it" The Kohonies" race.Sounds like a nite of destruction to me What do you guys think? :D:o:huh::ph34r:

I think it would be cool also. I believe a large car count on the track would be cool too. I'd be willing to throw in on the purse.

Keep us posted on a schedule if it is gonna happen.

Mel

5,100 miles now.Just got lucky Sat,racing with great drivers who dont mirror drive or run you over.Dirt track experience helped,track was slippery.Very exciting race,I am proud of everybody and proud to be a TEXAS THUNDER CAR. G.B.Carter 77 PS throw your name in THE KAHONIES hat on another post :rolleyes::o;):)

HEY SLY, I HERE THAT FARM TRUCK GETS PRETTY WIDE WHEN SOME ONE IS TRYING TO PASS YOU . L.O.L.

...it only SEEMS wide when you try to pass on the outside! B)

(gotta have some kahonies!)

:( A man with no life is more like it.Whos going to win Sat? FWD or RWD ?I dont know what the draw was about but it doesnt necessarly help.Remember to search around for the traction if the tracks slippery again.I will miss racing with you guys but thats what happens when you cant be in 2 places at the same time.Got the Hooser Dirt Bosses mounted,locker trans installed and muffler installed and new tires on the trailer.Got to change struts,springs,camber angles,add mud shields and raid screens.Then get a spare everything.If it rains in Houston next week I will be there for the Spactular.Watching Wilma now.Good luck to all youse guys,your all winners to me. Tired Old Man :unsure:

Archived