8. 33 Mike Williams 72

9. 71 Deed Dupont 68

10. 03 David Snockhous 66

11. 80 Allen Alexander 64

12. 6 David White 37

13. 11 Brian Schild 18

Car 7 Fastest Qualifier 5 additional Points awarded with a fast time of 15.039

Car 50 Hard Charger 5 additional points awarded improving 9 positions

Car Number 50 started 11th and finished 2nd, that is nine positions. Instead of bashing and blaming it on politics, how about next time someone consider it a typo and call me and have me fix it. ALMOST all of you have atleast one person with my phone number. And for all those who want it 512-689-8785. Mistakes happen, hurtful words do not fix anything!

Thanks for making the correction, Amanda. You have a difficult job and sometimes typos slip through. Keep up the great work you are doing for TSRS and racing in South Texas.

Nick Holt

Good God, let's just get a rope and hang Amanda.

I think all of you owe her an apology. The only people that needed to say anything are those that it concerned. And you could have sent her a PM. Problem solved. Oh, but that would be to easy. You had to come on here and go stupid at Amanda expence.

Thank God my drivers don't act like that to me when I screw up.

I know what you are saying Marc. But, they don't treat me that way.

And John should be ashamed for what he said. By the time I got to the thread it was closed or believe me I would have had a few things to say to him. Just really glad he is not there anymore with that attitude.

Amanada made an honest mistake and look what she got from these guys.

One reason I don't post very much on here anymore is because everyone gets all pissy and take things wrong no matter what you say. But, sometimes I just can't help myself and post something. Like today. It was all just uncalled for.

:)

Unfortunately, too often, too many people go off the deep end on here.(I've been guilty myself) This is beginning to look more and more like whowon with all the pissing and moaning over little things. I get it all the time for misspelled names, but they don't realize I get those names direct from the track, yet I'm the one catching the brunt of their ire. Maybe if they signed in legibly those mistake wouldn't happen. Mistakes happen, typos happen give the people doing the job a break and some credit. It's not like we're becoming independently wealthy doing what we do! Remember we're untrained, no talent, less than intern media, that do nothing for local motorsports! :angry:

Nick, personally I think you should go an editing barrage and clean this place up some. (Damn imagine me saying that .:huh: )

I asked some questions regarding scoring for the HMP race and Amanda handled everything with a positive attitude, professionally and with diligence. What more can you ask for? We're lucky to have her guys, I'm betting there were far less errors made in the scoring booth than on the race track. jp

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Kathy, Reb & JP, thank you! I know you all know what she is feeling after reading this thread, thank you for standing up for one of the hardest jobs I WOULD NEVER WANT to do!

Here is an invitation to any Car Owner, Driver, Crew Member, Family Member or Race Fan, that wants to join us in the tower on Sept 10th @ Houston (just because there is room there and Houston is so courteous) Just email me @ maluvsracing@aol.com and we can make it happen. You come and observe and I bet you, you will be surprised, just like if someone that is not a Driver, but they have an opportunity to climb in a racecar, most of the time, they will have a totally different perspective and appreciation from that point on, I feel the same from the opportunity to be in the tower. As a matter of a fact, I made the offer to the TSRS Spotters this last Saturday evening, they declined, most likely because it was short notice. Again, thank you to those that appreciate the tuff, tuff job of any Scorer, Track or Series Official, we all put our hearts into it, just like the Drivers and their Crews. We all make this sport what it is and I thank each of you!

Points for the Championships are so tight and we all see things differently, most teams are watching three cars, the one in front of them, their own car and the one behind them, we are having to watch all of them and a race like the last two, well, hey we are human, there has been some incredible passing and action going on, LOL.

Hope everyone has an great race weekend, wherever you choose to go! B)

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Naumann

Archived