JRA Kids Club Bowling Challenge 2005

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

July 25, 2005

Abrungot@JRAKidsclub.com

"JRA Kids Club Bowling Challenge 2005"

It’s hard to believe August is right around the corner, followed closely by September and - soon - the end of the local racing season. The staff at Junior Racers of America - otherwise know as the JRA Kids Club of Austin, Texas - is working quickly to complete its end-of-season plans.

The racing community has come up with a fundraising idea, “Bowling Challenge 2005,” to support JRA's upcoming event, the “JRA Racers Camp.” Bowling Challenge 2005 will take place Sunday, Aug. 21st from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Westgate Bowling Center in south Austin.

Racing families and friends from all over Texas have shown interest and support in the event. Participants will work to secure pledges for their efforts at the Bowling Center. There are two types of pledges being pursued.

The first is a donation for every pin knocked down, while the other is a one-time donation for the event no matter what a bowler's score.

Prizes are being worked up for different categories, and information on those will be released as the event nears. Anyone interested in participating in the event can pick up a pledge form Saturday nights at Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle (TX) or by contacting the JRA Kids Club via e-mail at abrungot@jrakidsclub.com.

The JRA Kids Club is in its first year at Thunder Hill Raceway. The club has members 3 to 16 years of age residing all over Central Texas.

For more information about JRA visit the club's web site at www.JRAKidsClub.com. For more information about Thunder Hill Raceway, visit the track's web site at www.thunderhillraceway.com.

• 3 weeks later...

i'll give you a hint: he'll probably be wearing a red and black shirt that says amsoil?

Just took my balls out of the closet...gonna clean em up...see yall sunday......i'll let you know about my pledge on sunday....might get froggy!!!!!!

Shane if your listening, bring Your butt down from Fairfield,,you acctually started this.... :blink:

Archived