TEXAS PRO 4

top dog

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick, I know the fields need plowing so us the extra day off racing and use the truck for what it was made for PLOWING !!!!! HA HA

Ouch Sam! That's cold dude!

:D

Sam that wouldn't be a bad idea but the boat is driven from the rear and is not FWD....I'm not sure if those gues would know how to act :lol::lol::lol:

Ok Rat,

There you go again! At ease!

We could drive it in reverse! :blink:

I really do hope that all these Mustangs have a successful series. Then maybe they will all stick together, stay in one place talk to only each other, and everyone else won't have to listen to their relentless crying Hell, if it would dry up all the tears the rest of the speedzone might even sponsor the da.. thing.

And please stow all the rhetoric that you haven't been negative, rude, bashing, or crying. You have consistently accused people and series' of playing favorites and trying to make your cars uncompetitive.

And I'm sure he will. You can't win where you are without actually having to race, so go start your own series. Git-r-done and good luck.

As for the PM Mafia- save it.

If you want to bash me do it in the open on the forum, don't PM me and do it.

Glad to be of assistance. I don't wish you guys ill-will. I really do want all racing to succeed. I just get tired of listening to [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/28/05] incessant whining. I really do hope you are successful. For two reasons- 1. I really do hate to see any racing or racer fail, quit, or otherwise not succeed, and 2. well never mind. As Pacecar has been quoted on here several times lately would say," I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

You know, I had thought about it and we really need to go to the races on the 13th wether we are driving or not. The Speedway really needs everyones support to keep the track going.

Even if you do or don't like what this post has become. We can go to the races and then go fishing or go fishing and then go to the races it really doesn't matter in what order just go and have a good time.

Just remember in order to race we need a track, no support NO TRACK. Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know what the limits' are on fish nowadays and do you still need a license? :rolleyes:

Don, you are making me feel bad. I Have an overnight family canoo trip that weekend and I can not be at the races even though I want too. I even got an offer to drive one of those rear wheel drive cars and as much as I want to I can not. I am sure that it will be a great race and regret missing it. Saturday night when I am sitting around a campfire I will only wonder who won the race. I will bring the winner a fish from my fishing trip. I promise. Neon Will

Archived