Sorry we were down for a few hours today, 1/10/2022

NickHolt

The autopay system for Invision evidently has an ongoing problem updating our account. I have updated the account three separate times and we still get shut down on the 10th of the month for a few hours. 

I have a call in to their billing department and have been promised that I will be able to talk to an actual live person sometime tomorrow.

I apologize for any inconvenience this unfortunate situation has caused.

Nick

On 1/12/2022 at 2:35 PM, King237 said:

they need to attend one of your suspension  seminars so you can sell them a book or two and get some of your $$ back

NAH   nicks first question  what is a car .. they would fail ..second question what  is a cell phone . they would hit a hundred .

10 hours ago, HiTech said:

NAH   nicks first question  what is a car .. they would fail ..second question what  is a cell phone . they would hit a hundred .

Who do you think did the suspension work on the stagecoaches, buckboards and covered wagons? 

Hey!  I thought y'all were my good buds!

I will say this, though.  The suspension stuff I teach is basically the physics of weight and weight transfer, weight distribution, roll-couple distribution, suspension geometry and basic handling principles.  Those things don't really change as long as the suspension is a traditional, old-school suspension. But who needs solid suspension theory when you can buy a complete suspension system, complete aero package, tie-down equipment and telemetry systems that take all the brain work out of the equation?  All it takes is a boat load of money and you're running up front. Who needs suspension knowledge as long as folks are willing to spend their way to the front?

But, if you're running a class that uses a tradition suspension (Factory Stock, Legacy, Eco Mod, Bomber, four-cylinder stock classes, etc), the difference between winning and losing lies in the team's suspension engineering knowledge - - as long as the other rules are enforced. 

I do enjoy teaching folks how a racing suspension works and would do it again if I thought there were any interest.

Nick