Revved Up Monday 12/27 6:30p

RodneyRodriguez

Texas Legends Series gets damn good Monday as Joe Aramendia joins the show! The program launches RevvedUpSportsShow.com as well as the Revved Up Sports Show and Lone Star Speedzone Facebook pages.

Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAJ_r4QFQSZK2DDXLFJuCw

After the great conversation with Joe RUSS is doing a neat thing for a certain person please check-in if you can!

Racerbobtx filez-01.jpg

Edited by RodneyRodriguez

4 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Texas Legends Series gets damn good Monday as Joe Aramendia joins the show! The program launches RevvedUpSportsShow.com as well as the Revved Up Sports Show and Lone Star Speedzone Facebook pages.

Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAJ_r4QFQSZK2DDXLFJuCw

After the great conversation with Joe RUSS is doing a neat thing for a certain person please check-in if you can!

Racerbobtx filez-01.jpg

GOT LISTEN TO THAT SHOW . back when chris and other put on the what 4 sas shows ,  after the  first feature win my son won  in that old green  number 8  buick  purestock  he  got out of the car all excited  which you dont see than much from joshua  ..i thought it was just because of his iwn .. but  the words he said proved it meant  much more ..he ask me if i knew who he just beat   in that race i had no clue .. mister fantastic .. JOE,   BOTH racers had it out over the last   few laps  joe got close all out racing   but drove very clean and profesional . alot of respect for him in this family ..

Edited by HiTech

Joe Aramendia is one of the most consistent, savvy racers I know - and I've known lots of racers over the decades.  Joe is a learner and a thinker who uses his knowledge and intelligence effectively. As a result, he's been on top of the leader board forever and has set a high standard for the rest of us to shoot for.  

But just as importantly, Joe is generous in supporting other deserving racers and is a genuinely a nice guy.

By the way, Joe went to one of my first racing suspension seminars way back in the Middle Ages.

Nick

10 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Joe Aramendia is one of the most consistent, savvy racers I know - and I've known lots of racers over the decades.  Joe is a learner and a thinker who uses his knowledge and intelligence effectively. As a result, he's been on top of the leader board forever and has set a high standard for the rest of us to shoot for.  

But just as importantly, Joe is generous in supporting other deserving racers and is a genuinely a nice guy.

By the way, Joe went to one of my first racing suspension seminars way back in the Middle Ages.

Nick

SO MANY RACERS ARE GREAT POEPLE ..  some just stand out and leave  a impression that never leaves it stands out  above others .. joe   is on that list ..don weatherspoon  was the first person to speek with me after my very first race  on dirt fact in any racecar .. he gave me some dirrection that helped  and sent me on my way to helping other racers in the future .. i will never forget what he did .. another is nick holt  iam sure someone had heard of him .. after  i figured he  wasnt attacking me or trying to make me look bad   i  listen and knew  nick was trying to point out some things and trying to help ..  NICK HELPED ALOT ..  money can not buy  that respect .. itcan be  earned  with just something little ..

Edited by HiTech