holidays

HiTech

55 minutes ago, King237 said:

You have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year yourself Mr Hi-Tech and Family :D

WE are and having a fun time .. we have added family a future daughter inlaw and 11 year old grandson already made grandpall ... dont even have to change diapers and no burping to boot ..lol. but later on  lorraine and i exspect to get back into changing diapers  dang those needles hurt ..

Edited by HiTech

21 hours ago, HiTech said:

but later on  lorraine and i expect to get back into changing diapers.  dang those needles hurt ..

Um.. Mike.  Diaper pins are a thing of the distant past, sir.  There's this new-fangled thing called Huggies these days.  And they come in about a dozen sizes and cost a small fortune.  I do, however, recall poking myself a few times back in Alan's infancy!

I knew someone would bring that up  i found a hungry fish to take the bait ...didnt think  it would be u  . u must have just woken up  .ill let you off the hook ..:D   MERRY  CHRISTMAS    INCREDIBLE MISTER LIMPET 

Edited by HiTech