Revved Up Special-Tuesday 6P

RodneyRodriguez

Happy Holidays LSSZ! I am doing a special show at 6 today (12/21).

If you are a diehard South Texas race fan you may want to check in. 

RevvedUpSportsShow.com

Click LIVECAST top of the page or check out the RUSS or LSSZ pages.

Edited by RodneyRodriguez

LISTENING  and owen mentioned pee wee //    short in stature  big big heart . had  honor of working around pee wee  along with my dad .. always looked forward to putting a staple pit pass on him  at cc .  pee wee wielded up my  rear end gears  years later .  all the older racers i miss .dub and jarret rollins  the flanigans   ,ponce  .crazy james  johnny white . so many .. 

I HAVE TO SAY this  NO ONE CAN QUESTION owens love for racing    owen is miles above others when it comes to keeping racing going ,a seems to be ageless man who commits  alot of time and money  like no other   he is always looking forward to a challenge and ussualy comes out on top  . when you are well respected and proven  that makes it easier to follow his lead to back him and never to question his intent   even when you disagree .. the respect he earns with his drivers even after a mistake  calling them up and admitting a mistake  goes along ways .. striving  to put on the best shows each and every weekend , LEGEND  SPEEDWAY  would be fitting he is headed that way ..