RodneyRodriguez

4 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

We are getting close, really close. New Year's Resolutions for you and your race teams.. And why not resolutions for tracks and series. Play nice, please.

Didnt we have new year a couple of months ago .. seems like it .MY RESOLUTION  is stay off of junk food as much as i can drink more water like i am maybe lose some weight ...was that nice enought rod and thanks for keeping this sight  open..

My resolution is to continue searching for someone:

1) who is incredibly wealthy, looking for a place to spend a bunch of money with no hope of immediate return and little hope of eventual financial gain;

2) who loves motorsports passionately.

3) and who knows that a re-built San Antonio Speedway could/would become a major attraction, drawing race teams and fans from all over the USA.

Anyone reading this who fits all three of the above, give me a shout.  I 'd be pleased to work with you in making it become a reality.

Nick

With out a Doubt....  The S/A is very Rich with Dedicated & Deep Rooted Racing Community with a Long Time Deep Rooted Need for a Quality Paved Oval Racing Facility.   I raced at Highway-16 / SAS in the very early 80's when Meyer Speedway here in Houston Closed Down.    The Track Crew & the Officials was the Best & Very Friendly to Out of Town Racers.  The track also gladly paid " Extra Tow Money of $60.00 added to the purses of Out of Town Drivers",  That sure helped us out of town drivers a whole lot. 

Also the City of San Antonio People & Race Fans were very Nice & Friendly to be around....

The Times that I was able to Race at SAS  was a Pleasure indeed....

Those Race Fans liked their Racing at the SAS Oval Speedway & the Drag Strip directly behind the Oval....

Race Fans had All of the Racing of their choice in the close same area was a Treat For all of the Area Racing Fans & Racers alike.

Good Times to say the least....

I Do Very Much Hope that Nick's Dream & Resolution does actually Comes True very much Sooner than Later....

The Racers & Race Fans of Central & South Texas does deserve a State of the Art Oval Racing Facility some Time in Uncle Nick's Life Time !!!

I have No Doubt that a Quality Racing Facility Pits & Stands would be Filled every Racing Event.

Also:  The Tech Shed should have:  "The Nick Holt Tech & Track Officials Tech Inspecting Shed"  in Honor of one the San Antonio Area's Most Dedicated "Circle Track Racer" of all time...

Thanks for Listening.....

Edited by metroracer