Sign in to follow this  
top_shelf_12

Night 2 Jerry Whiteaker Memorial 3

Whiteaker III gets into the backstretch wall but no completed laps so complete restart in the Pure Stock Feature. No surprise as Walters cruising way out front. Whiteaker trying to hold off the challenge from Graham but finally gets shuffled out, Villareal and King get by as well. Mikulencak stalling in turn 4 brings out a caution. Walters, Graham, Villareal, King and Whiteaker top 5.

Pure Stock Feature Top 5

1. 127 Jerry Walters 

2. 79 Michael Villareal 

3. 39 John Wayne Wilson 

4. 88E Emma Hendricks 

5. 88 Steven Whiteaker III 

Villareal and Faulkner jump out as Torres and Meazell duke it out for 3rd. Ellender right behind them as the top 5 break aw as y a bit. Starry trying not to lose the lead group. Meazell has caught Villareal and Faulkner, Starry and Hamilton catch the top 5. Caution out as Faulkner turns Villareal on the front straight then door bangs him under caution. Villareal retains the lead and Faulkner to the rear. 

Ellender and Hamilton around Torres as Meazell takes the lead. Grantz up to 5th and reeling in the top 4. Caution out as Carlucci and Hessong get together and Hessong goes around in 4. Meazell, Villareal, Hamilton, Ellender and Grantz top 5 nearing halfway. 

Factory Stock Feature Top 5

1. 30 Memphis Villareal 

2. 50 Joshua Ellender 

3. 1W Walter Hamilton 

4. 88M Jesse Meazell 

5. 741 Cameron Starry 

Dalton Faulkner meeting Villareal in victory circle voicing his displeasure. 

Edited by top_shelf_12

$5000 Limited Modified Feature Top 5

1. 87 Lawrence Mikulencak 

2. 26 JJ Jennings 

3. 63 Shane Hoefling 

4. 38 Steven Whiteaker 

5. 15 Tracy Denby 

M. Mikulencak and Kulhanek both spin turn 4 coming to the checkers in 4. Kulhanek pulls up in Victory Lane as well.

That will wrap up the 2021 season and I'm sure these results will probably change but I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season and safe New Year's and see you back in 2022 somewhere. 

Link to the Official Results:

http://www.southtxspeedway.com/profile/schedule/results.aspx?r=353157&rt=sch

I'm sure this will be the topic of conversations for awhile and just speaking from a fan's point of view and as a lifelong resident of Corpus Christi, I appreciate the drivers that make it down here when they travel. I have no knowledge or conversation with officials and will not try to question calls made because I have been a spotter before but luckily the calls I've had to make were pretty clear and backed up by the race directors I've worked for. It's  not easy to do and I know the groups I worked for didn't care about names or hometowns, every driver was just that, a driver. I also do not know anything about tech so I can't answer questions about the DQ's.