Let's See Those Trucks

KISS_Racing

I'd also love to see if anyone has trucks.  Been looking at this series.  Curious what car count is like and how many events.  Last year I know they ran like 8 but now seem like they're going to double the schedule, which means double the race budget, not sure if that's as interesting.  Curious what you guys think that ran it.

17 hours ago, mikespeed95 said:

I'd also love to see if anyone has trucks.  Been looking at this series.  Curious what car count is like and how many events.  Last year I know they ran like 8 but now seem like they're going to double the schedule, which means double the race budget, not sure if that's as interesting.  Curious what you guys think that ran it.

Completely understand that. I think it is a double-edged sword. If you want more trucks, then more tracks that are closer to say Houston gals/guys are wanted. Then if you try to make it an only I-37 truck series then how many from East or North Texas would come? I don't have the exact answers, I do give credit to Bo & Buck for trying their dangdest to grow the series. 

I'm out of Houston, do they run these at I37?  I have a buddy with a property not far from there and wouldn't mind at all heading to I37 every once in a while to get seat time in it while running the series if the series doesn't become a full-time deal that interferes with life outside of hobby racing.  At 15 events that undoubtedly will interfere with personal lives and is pretty much a job at that point.