Looking for Factory Stock Or limited modified race ready(Found one)

9 hours ago, Dash48 said:

Well decided not to get the Eco stock I believe they're not racing at hmp anymore so we are now looking for a factory stock or limited modified

Your Quote:  "I believe They are Not Racing at HMP any more !!!"   ( Humm,  Whoooops....)

Edited by metroracer

On 11/20/2021 at 11:52 PM, Dash48 said:

Well decided not to get the Eco stock I believe they're not racing at hmp anymore so we are now looking for a factory stock or limited modified

Something tells me you have some bad information. Gulf Coast Racing Series still runs at both HMP and MIS

As for the car, you'd have better luck on FB Marketplace. There's a bunch of cars on there. 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, metroracer said:

Your Quote:  "I believe They are Not Racing at HMP any more !!!"   ( Humm,  Whoooops....)

4 hours ago, rocket55 said:

Something tells me you have some bad information. Gulf Coast Racing Series still runs at both HMP and MI

Thxs

Edited by Dash48

Doubt you'll find a race ready Factory or Limited for $6000 but I know of a great roller minus seat, lead, and shocks that the asking price was $5500. That car always ran well at CBS when they would go. Seen some race ready Limiteds for around $12000-15000 on Facebook classified groups. I know there's been a lot of talk about shock changes in Factory Stock for 2022, not sure what's  going to happen with that or what CBS has planned for them yet but know Mary Ann is very up front about her track and runs it well. There are some good Facebook groups for racing classifieds out there.

Thanks top shelf I've been racing for 24 years I raised the last 4 years at Cotton bowl speedway I have been in sales and marketing for over 30 years I get lucky every now and then to find those diamond in the rough I'm not going to pay $10,000 $12,000 for a race car there are a few out there that don't use Facebook and they're really good barn finds LOL those are the one time after every now and then I get lucky I just sold my race ready Factory stock that I bought from a guy in Texarkana about a month ago for 7,000 kicking my butt everyday and why I left that money Carlo go for that price yes I belong to several Facebook and will continue to search under rocks until I find the right one or next year I know Marianne and h very well we'll see what happens I might just have to get a roller race ready I know there's one on everything Factory stock from a guy that raced at Cotton bowl he wants 5500 for the roller I have a backup motor that we can use but thanks for your suggestions

There may be a diamond in the rough out there somewhere. $7000 race ready, I'm sure that guy or gal jumped all over it. Not saying they're not out there, but they're definitely hard to find. Hope you can find something suitable for him and get him out there. Love CBS, just a long drive to make for me and have nothing but respect for Mary Ann and H going back to the Longhorn days. May try to make it back up there in March for the WoO show again this year.

Well I found one limited modified in Louisiana near tree report for $5,000 race ready the engine needs to be refreshed and then there's another guy up in North Dallas that has a limited modified for $7,000 race ready he sent me the video not sure if I want to drive that far yet there's a few out there I'm 65 years old I've been on the internet for the last 25 years very proficient in my research I was a recruiter for over 25 years so if I can find candidates with specialty skills and qualifications I'm sure I can find a race car I've already seen a few rollers for $1,500 up to about $4,000 but I don't want to go that route yet thanks for all your help