Welcome Revved up Sports Show (RUSS) as a LSSZ sponsor!

NickHolt

I'm very pleased to announce that Revved Up Sport Show has become the new primary sponsor of the Lone Star Speedzone website.  Rodney Rodriguez and Bobby Chaffee are making big waves in the racing world with their real-life approach on the airwaves.  

You will be seeing more material and ideas from Rodney and RUSS here in the forums.  

Welcome Rodney, Bobby and RUSS!

Nick

15 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Glad to have you back home! Let's talk some racing!

WENT up to edna last night to tune the car ..wont say we broke any records except our own .we  turned   our fastest laps   ever not to far off the leaders ..but  if we can talk the faster drivers to back off alittle we would look alot better ..lol.. i love it when the driver says .it felt slow  but the numbers were his best ever  ..

Edited by HiTech

3 hours ago, King237 said:

Driving Skills overcome performance issues most times Mr Hi-Tech , why worry? 

i dont worry to much about the driver  i have seen his best when the car is junk wrecked bent all to heck front wheels not even near where they should be  two inches of slack in the  the stearing wheel and many other major issue and go beat you with it ... just make him mad  nothing wrong with the car ..lol..