Lone Star Speedzone needs help

NickHolt

I am  77 years old and living on a fixed income and it's time to face reality and admit that I am struggling to pay even the basic household bills. Therefore I am looking for someone to either take over Lone Star Speedzone outright or commit $140 a month to keep it up while I continue to be the guy who keeps things in order. Either way is fine with me. 

I think the site is important because for the past 20 years the history of Stock Car racing in Central / South / Houston areas has been recorded as it happened and with extensive details. LSSZ contains nearly 200,000 posts, thousands of pictures and videos and live updates from both asphalt and dirt tracks over the years  It's all there and it would be a shame if it all was lost forever. 

There are two folks who have been faithful in their support - Tom Taylor and the Huffs.  And I am truly grateful for their support and, frankly, if it weren't for their support the site would have gone into default long ago.

I am not looking for sympathy, just facing reality as best I can. 

If you are interested, please leave me a message. 

Nick

Has help been extended thus far? There are zero responses to your post. I’ll be the first to ask? I’m in the same situation as you Nick and have cars over 14 years old. I’m not losing what few things I have left like LSSZ. I’ll do what I can . Send me a DM with your address