oh lord

HiTech

looks like nascar is in the woke game now .. I  am not a fan of kyle bush .. WHAT WAS THE WORD retarded . bush has to go the sit in the corner time out you can say .... .how come hamlin isnt in the same no no room .. HE CALLED  bowman a name .. i am sure brad just cried and screamed about being called retarded ... we dont want the litlle children of the world  to hear such nasty talk ..  but momma and dad has the rap music cranked up ... i wonder also  how many crew chiefs will be find and miss races  over one loose wheel nut next year once nascar goes indy car racing with this new junk ill call not a nascar . how many  team members will lose their jobs . 

Edited by HiTech

You and I are old school, we used that word abundantly in our youth, but I've come to dislike it...... I had a developmentally challenged couple at one of my apartments they were two of the nicest tenants I've dealt with.... After they moved I was at HEB and felt a poke in the back with a "hello buddy" and it was the girl(Amanda) saying hi......I guess my point is times change Mike, people are too thin skinned and as for Hamlins use of the word "hack", it just doesn't have the same connotation.

FTR....I believe use of the "R" word on fakebook will get you quarantined for a period of time depending on your previous FB arrests.

118815986_10223877691592520_6222826652268555152_n.jpg.07b51ccb6c6fb6afde4b985d0d85e22d.jpg

In the old days, language changed ever so slowly.  In 7th grade (1956) we used an English Grammar textbook printed in the 1870s and the grammar rules and language used were the same even though 80 years had passed.  

These days language, grammar, usage and even the meanings of words we use every day change so fast no one can really keep up.

Unfortunately, the "woke" social media giants - like Lone Star Speedzone - define what can and cannot be said to stay out of community standards correctional facilities.

lol nick.... my point is to darn much that is wrong to say we dont like it  and you will be sat down  in a corner till you learn  proper way to speak  ... i agree with your rules  or else i could go somewhere else but i be darn if i am going to change every second of the day  because someone got their feelings hurt .. 

Edited by HiTech

On 11/10/2021 at 8:59 AM, rebelracewriter said:

Hamlins use of the word "hack",

It wasn't just "hack" that he used. He said that "bowman just can't f****** drive" or something like that but definitely dropped the F Bomb. What about the penalty he should have got for lining up on the 48 nose to nose and pushing him backwards?  Not penalized? This was all done on camera and a post race interview on the racetrack, not the press conference SMH

Edited by King237
left a sentence out

13 minutes ago, King237 said:

It wasn't just "hack" that he used. He said that "bowman just can't f****** drive" or something like that but definitely dropped the F Bomb. What about the penalty he should have got for lining up on the 48 nose to nose and pushing him backwards?  Not penalized? This was all done on camera and a post race interview on the racetrack, not the press conference SMH

i am with you  no respect and looked like an ace right in front of millions ..shoot look at bush  he got nailed  for calling another racer retard ... ..

The thing that really bothered me about NASCAR's no penalty to Hamlin was this. For the life of me I can't remember who, but I believe it was the 00 Houff got into someone intentionally, under caution. They parked him for a 5 lap penalty, because there was a safety truck driving on the track near them. Well, when Hamlin pulled that stunt on the frontstretch, there was a camera crew on foot getting ready to interview the 48. Nobody was outside the safety truck when the 00 did his stuff. I'm certain those on foot would have been much more at risk for injury than anyone riding in a full size pickup. NASCAR should have treated both incidents that same, I don't care that Hamlin was trying to get to the championship 4. I've always thought that Hamlin is an incredible talent, and I've followed him since back in his late model days. He did an awful lot in family owned equipment, and Mr Gibbs was bold enough to hire him straight into Cup. But he does some things that make you go huh? He's never been as blatant as Kyle Busch (until that day), but he's getting closer. I doubt that we'd see anywhere near as much carnage, if these drivers were also having to fix or pay to have the cars fixed. It's pretty easy to crash somebody else's stuff. If you're pissed at a driver, go see them. It costs too much to fix them, I know from not even being the target of someone's anger. Way to often more people's stuff gets torn up, that weren't involved with said anger. Plus, it's really unfair to those that work for free trying to help someone get to the track to race, have to work that much more to fix a car for no reason. That kind of stuff isn't good for anybody, teams, tracks or fans.

The answer to NASCAR not doing much is the "Boys will be boys" attitude they have taken for awhile now. Number 1 is generally the fans love it when stuff like this happen.Crowds get real loud and the WWE fan comes out. Doesn't matter if it is your local track , NASCAR or everything in between. Number 2 is it gets a lot of press. People start talking about it. Sadly those who don't like this kind of thing are in the minority. As long as it happens only a few times a season it goes on. But if it starts happening often then it starts having a negative effect that sometimes is hard to come back from.